Thursday 24 October 2013

A MIRACLE AT NATTADREESWARAR TEMPLE

Jnana Jyothiamma sent me these messages a moment ago on Facebook.


The Nattadreeswarar temple looking majestic minutes away from nightfall
A Panoramic View
A Panoramic View of the temple and the surrounding waters
Tavayogi exchanges a few words as we wait for the coracle to cross Kaveri river to get to the Nattadreeswarar Temple
The Temple Tower or Rajakopuram
39 minutes ago
shan
r u at home or office??
want to tell u something that happened just now...abt 30 mins back...
u there??
hi mdm
at home??
in office
thought I could relate 2 u thro voice what happened some time back...
if u r free..I'll type
shoot
At abt 10 am IST. I call a call from a number..111
ok
I do not answer unknown numbers
ok
I ignored it
ok
again I got the calls from the same number twice. Then the third time I picked up the call
ok
A boy's voice. He said...Amma...How is ur leg pain?
I asked him who he was and from he is calling, To which he answered his name was Kandhan
ok
I thought it was Kandhan Gurukal ..and asked him from which number he is calling as the number seems to be different,,, He laughed. Moreover, it sounded like a boys tone
ok
These are the words he told me......When are you coming to my temple??
n where is that?
I answered ..thinking it was Kandhan Gurukal...that I couldn't come lat week as I had gone over to Malaysia to participate in Agasthya's pooja in my friend's house
He said...I AM AWARE OF THAT AND I GAVE YOU DHARSHAN...
omg
OMG...This took me aback.
and before I could say anything...that lad continued thus...you had come to Sangameshwarar temple ..long back...and done Tharpana at the thriveni...remember>> He asked me
god is taking 2 u directly
I told Him...I do not remember that Temple...
ok
He told me Bhavani....with Maheshwari...
Still, I could not recollect.
near erode
He gave me a number...a mobile name ..told me his name was Saravana...and asked me to call him ..NOW
ok
and told me that HE wants me there.
ok
and the call got cut
He also told me that the priests are returning soon and asked me to call ..NOW
so did u call?
I called that number and a man picked up the call and I told him that ...SOMEBODY CALLED ME NOW AND GAVE ME THIS NUMBER AND I DO NOT KNOW THE PERSON on the other side
great
so when r u going over?
Without a moment of hesitation, he told me...It must be Murugan Himself and told me ...that in this temple...Murugan welcomes Agasthya..and here he holds a parrot which is of great significance
and that he would tell me when he meets me in person.
I asked him what is the name of this temple and what has it got to do with Thriveni...
He told me this is...Nattratreswar temple/
great
Murugan with the kili
yes
I was taken aback and I told him last week my Swamji from Kallar ..Tavayogi Thangarasan had come over with his disciples.
yes
He told me he was the person who ferried the group across and told me to come over
omg
He told me to be there by 8 am in the morning..so that The Abhishekam could be done
have u told this mahi?
2 my wife?
10:30pm
I then recollected ...Yes, Amma had told me to take Maheswari along with me and go to Thriveni temple...dip my whole body in the Sangamam...Cauvery, Bahavai, and Amritha...
SHAN...THIS WAS 25 YRS BACK
I can recollect everything now...
no..havent spoke to mahi yet,,,
need to come out of this first....sweet voice...a teenager ...
He called me AMMA...which ..I did not feel anything that time...Now on recollecting...am shocked beyond limits...
I asked him his name...HE said Saravanan....the guy who ferried you, people, across...
All this happened between 10-10.30 am on 24th Oct 2013...
what can I say
What can WE say ..shan.....Tongue-tied...I cannot even think straight NOW...
WHO AM I ?? A BIG QUESTION STARTED ARISING WITHIN NOW...
I used to tell you before ..that Amm used to talk to me thro phone. Then Agathiayan ..my FAV ..Now....unable to even speak...
Bye....need to relax my Brain...else it Explodes...
Handing over Ceremony.....Or something to that effect... Daddy is smiling...I can see HIM...