Friday 15 November 2013

APH PUBLICATIONS 25 - MILESTONE ON THE PATH OF THE SIDHAS

I started frequenting temples as a bachelor and used to pray rigorously at home in the wee hours of the morning. Then all this came to an abrupt stop. After a lapse of fourteen years (1988 to 2002), I was introduced to the Siddhas through the reading of the Nadi or writings on palm leaf by the Siddhas. It amazes me even now to think about how my life took a turnaround after I saw the Nadi. Since then Agathiyar has guided me through these Nadi readings. 

Agathiyar, through my nephew, started me back on the path of worship in 2001. The Nadi showed me the path of the Sidhas in 2002. Supramania Swami of Thiruvanamalai aroused me from my sleep (of ignorance) in 2003. Tavayogi Thangarasan Adigal nurtured me further. 

Agathiyar had revealed through the Nadi my past karma so as to make me aware of the consequences of my action. He pointed out ways and means to soften the hold of karma. He showed me the path of the Siddhas in 2002, which I had a choice either to follow or ignore. He introduced me to Tavayogi in 2005. He had lots of advice for me to strengthen my weaknesses and become a better person. He motivated me. He delivered mantras and practices in the Nadi. 

Agathiyar has also come to my home in the form of a bronze statue. He has asked that rituals be conducted. He has asked that homage be paid to deities. He has asked that yogic asanas and pranayama exercises be continued. He has asked to continue chanting mantras. He has asked that meditation be pursued. 

I have held fast to the Nadi and it has worked out for me. There were instances where what was said in the Nadi did not materialize because I had not put in the effort towards it. And at other times it did not work out since I had surrendered to my guru Tavayogi Thangarasan Adigal. 

Just as there are milestones along a road, I am blessed the Siddhas have provided milestones too on their path – eight in number to date. I share the bliss that I have attained in the worship of Sidhas with you through my writings. 

The Sidhas have seen God. We seek the Sidhas aid in wanting to see God too. By their grace, we shall realize God.

Read about MILESTONE ON THE PATH OF THE SIDHAS at http://www.scribd.com/doc/149168815/Milestone-on-the-Path-of-the-Sidhas

Milestone on the Path of the Sidhas by Shanmugam Avadaiyappa