Thursday 19 December 2013

AGATHIYAR'S DARSHAN (DARISANAM) AT KALYANA THEERTAM


Mathi Vanan of Chennai just returned from Kalyana Theertam. He shares with us an amazing experience. Let us hear it from him.

"I wish to narrate to you the happenings that took place at Kalyana Theertam when I went there last week."

"Suddenly on December 10th, late evening, Jnana Jyothi Amma calls me and tells me that since I was at my hometown of Tirunelveli, to go to Kalyana Theertam, the next day. I was a bit hesitant at first, as I do not know that place and all I saw and heard about Kalyana Theertam was from your posts and videos, where Jnana Jyothi Amma received Jyothi Darshan from Agathiyar."

"But Amma seemed to be insisting that I go there and added that Agathiyar will surely give me his Darshan."

"So heeding her words, I left for Kalyana Theertam the next day. I crossed Agasthya Falls and asked a couple of people there if I could go uphill then, as it was around 3 in the evening. They told me that I could go. So I started my journey uphill, enjoying the picturesque landscape on either side. Very soon my heart was also having mild palpitation as I could see not a single soul visible in the surrounding."

"As I climbed halfway and looked around, I saw not a single person in the vicinity. But my urge to see Agathiyar was intense so I started to climb forward. I passed the Shiva Durga Temple which is en route the shrine and as I was nearing Sadhu Krishnaveni Amma's Ashram, I wanted to call Jnana Jyothi Amma as from a distance I could see Agathiyar and Lobamudra Amma standing majestically on a chariot."

"So I called Jnana Jyothi Amma. As soon as I heard her voice, I broke down. By then I had reached Agathiyar's spot and I could control myself no more. I burst into tears and I went up to him and prostrated in front of him, weeping."

"Throughout this time I was still on the call with Amma and I had not disconnected the call yet. She did not utter a single word and allowed me to cry my heart out."

"Simultaneously I started clicking daddy's pics continuously. Amma was on hold."

"All the pics of Agathiyar and Lobamma was clicked by me as soon as I saw him."

"Finally Amma told me to be careful as the waters on both sides of the chariot were more than 200 feet deep and told me to climb down the hill by 5 pm as it would get dark by then and she cut the call."

"So I went to Shivan's shrine, which was on top, near Loganayaki Amma's shrine, left my mobile there, as I did not want to be disturbed for the next couple of hours."

"I sat down on the chariot, in front of Agathiyar and Loba Amma and started meditating."

"Out of nowhere, an elderly man with Rudraksha beads or Mala around his neck came and stood by the chariot. He did not climb up. I opened my eyes at that time. I asked him to be careful as the waters on either side were deep. He laughed and told me that he was aware of that. He asked me where I had come and if I had come to enjoy the scenic view there." 

"He was a sadhu. I told him how Jnana Jyothi Amma from the USA was brought here by Agathiyar, how she received Jyothi Darshan from Agathiyar and it was she who directed me here. He was just smiling and hearing all I was saying."

"Suddenly a young boy, very beautiful in appearance came there and stood by that senior man's side and was lamenting to the senior person, "After all only this statue is here. Is it for this you brought me here." I was a bit taken back by that statement. He continued asking that senior sadhu, "I thought there are so many miracles here. But I find nothing here." All throughout the young boy's questioning, the sadhu kept smiling."

"I could not take this anymore. I got up, went towards that young boy and told him. "Do you know who this is? He is Adi Muni. You must have done a lot of Puniyam for having got a chance to come here. Please don't talk in a disrespectful manner." Both the sadhu and the young boy smiled when I said this."

"Both of them started questioning me. The sadhu asking me from where I came and the endless questioning what the young boy was asking me like, "How did you come here and did you come by bus or car? Did you have any difficulty in coming here? and so on and so forth, all totally irrelevant questions."

"The young boy told me that they both had come together. But I saw the young boy come only alone after the sadhu came."

"It was a questioning session for quite some time which I could not comprehend as to why they were interested in me and not in Agathiyar."

"Their duty, as devotees and for having come here, was to come and pray to Agathiyar and go, or all their questions to me should be about Agathiyar."

"But it seemed the other way round and the young boy finally told me this, "We all live here!"

"My mobile started to ring at that time. He told me to pick up the call as it was ringing. How does the sadhu know that it is my mobile? Even if he guessed that it was not his business to keep track of my incoming calls. As I had placed my mobile near Shivan's shrine, I went up the steps to get it and they followed me there too. It was Jnana Jyothi Amma's call, reminding me that it was already 4.30 pm and asked to get downhill by 5 pm."

"As I was answering Jnana Jyothi Amma's call, the senior man was smiling at me throughout and so also the young lad. I honestly could not understand their strange behavior and even started to suspect them."

"Not a single soul being around, no one but Agathiyar can save me if any calamity should befall me. I started to get scared as it was slowly becoming dark. So I thought since I had 15 mins more left. I could sit in front of our Father and meditate for a while. As soon as I climbed up the chariot again, these two followed me again and the sadhu asked me if I wanted him to take a few of my photos with Agathiyar. I readily agreed, as all through I was wishing for someone to come, so that I could ask them to snap me with Agathiyar. After clicking a few pics of Agathiyar and me, he asked me, "Pothuma, Ennum vennuma?" I thanked him."

"The pics with me and daddy were taken by the sadhu and the pics of Agathiyan and Loba Amma were taken by me."

"So I sat down again in front of Agathiyan and started chanting out his Nama Japa aloud, AUM AGATHEESAY NAMAH, continuously in a loud tone."

"I felt an upsurge of energy flow at the back of my head in circles and to my shock, disbelief, and astonishment I saw a horde of monkeys making their way towards me. They were about 50 in number and one monkey jumped and sat on Agathiyar's right hand and one near his Padham."

"All the remaining monkeys climbed the chariot and were seated around me, encircling me as they were nearing me. I felt intense energy flowing all over my head. they sat in utter silence and had a peaceful appearance all throughout my chanting. There was a huge black monkey among them which came very near to me."

"I was continuously chanting his Nama Japam continuously and loudly and the entire horde of monkeys were quiet by my side, totally silent, very very unlikely of monkeys."

"Then after 30 minutes, I got up, preparing myself to go. To my astonishment, both the sadhu and the young boy had gone without telling me anything."

"As soon I stood up, one by one the monkeys, started going downhill. When I regained my senses, I clicked a few of them, which I will send them to you."

"Today, when I think of that incident, I almost get a heart attack. Those couple of hours from 3 pm to 5 pm, I was not on this plane, not on this realm, I was with Agathiyar in his world."

"When I narrated this to Jnana Jyothi Amma, she laughed and told me, "Daddy had sent his Siddhas to protect you, as you started getting scared. I think that a beautiful lad must be Murugan himself. Now, do you believe Mathi, the Compassionate nature of our Father? He is ever ready to help his children, who seek him with earnestness."

"True as Jnana Jyothi Amma said, "Agathiyar had given me his Darshan"

"My humble prostrations at his Padham."

"To quote Jnana Jyothi Amma, "Mathi, daddy had heard your call. he had given you his darshan. Now move ahead and don't stagnate. Spread his name to the whole world."

"These were all the words Amma said when I narrated to her the entire happenings."

P. Mathivanan


Indeed, an amazing account of a miracle that took place at Kalyana Theertam.

Mathi had his calling that day through Jnana Jyothi Amma to have an audience with Agathiyar.

The important thing is to take heed of these signs and make our way to the designated place. The Siddhas will send their missionaries to aid us and take care of our needs and safety. Mathi did just that. The Siddhas were on hand to assist him.

The Siddhas are fond of "performing their play" (Thiruvilaiyadal) or have fun with their devotees. That's what happened here at Kalyana Theertam.

Dr. Ravikumar from the USA had undertaken a noble mission to install this majestic granite statue of Agathiyar and Lobhamudra at Kalyana Theertam in 2012.

I append his message to me below:

"My mission and vision are to raise the awareness around the globe to reach as many devotees as possible so that they can receive the blessings from Maha Rishi Agathiyar, to have harmony in their life."

"I am trying to reach as many devotees as possible to connect them with Maha Rishi and space where he lives in the entire mountain. Also raising the donation which will connect the donor by all means to this space including other temples of Maha Rishi around it. Those who could not afford also can be connected through so many ways, just by visiting, etc."

"As per Divine Mother's guidance I am supposed to reach devotees around the world and this is the purpose I came out with the website. If you come across anyone who is willing to donate or would like to know more about a donation please tell them to communicate with me or you can let me know. We plan to restart construction soon. Anyone is welcome to join this project before we could finish the construction."

"I am looking for different ways to reach devotees around the world and if you have any suggestion please let me know."

"Recently we added a section of Temple volunteers http://www.sriagathiyartemple.com/temple_supporters.html#volunteer "

"I will be very happy to see volunteers around the world and they can do many things from where ever they are and whenever they can visit the temple. Thanks for your support."






Shiva Durga Temple


Sadhu Krishnaveni Amma's Ashram













Agathiyar and Lobhamudra at Kalyana Theertam, Tirunelveli





The following photographs of Mathi were snapped by a mysterious stranger, passer by, bystander or companion, we have yet to ascertain! 

Mathi Vanan in the presence of Agathiyar and Lobhamudra. 

Balakrishnan Swamy Mn when at Kalyana Theertam








The following photos were taken by Dr. Ram Supramaniam of Tirunelveli who accompanied Jnana Jyoti Amma to Kalyana Theertam.















Dr. K Ravikumar, who saw through the creation and installation of these magnificent granite statues of Agathiyar and Lobamudra at Kalyana Theertam. The Dr has to be given credit for bringing us closer to Agathiyar