Sunday 8 December 2013

SIDDHAN VAKKU

I have seen the Nadi 47 times. You might wonder why the necessity to see the Nadi that many times. The Nadi has been a medium of communication and education for me. Agathiyar and the other Siddhas communicated and educated me on living a good life with prayers as its foundation. After 12 years of worship of the Siddhas, I have seen the benefits of prayers. I thought it is time to share the contents of the Nadi readings with the public in the hope and wish that every single one of us shall start worship or prayers in our homes.







Astrologer, Siddha practitioner and my friend, Dr Krishnan told me once that prayers do good, which I never did then. Supramania Swami always ask that I do "Tavam" or meditation, which I could not bring myself to do. Tavayogi Thangarasan Adigal always tells us "Potrinaal Unathu Vinai Agalum Appa" which means prayers help remove karma. This I could do. I started off with having Agathiyar's painting as the object of devotion; a small booklet carrying the names of the Sidhas, SIDHAR POTRI THOGUPPU; later I purchased a "Patharaksha" or footwear because I wanted to worship the feet of the Lord; then Agathiyar asks that I worship the Jyothi or flame and chant the Maha Mantra ARUTPERUNJHOTI ARUTPERUNJHOTI TANIPERUNGKARUNAI ARUTPERUNJHOTI; later Agathiyar himself comes in the form of a bronze statue; Agathiyar instructs us to perform "Abhisegam" or the bathing ritual; Tavayogi instructs us to purchase a "Vaasikol" or staff to accompany the Patharaksha; Tavayogi instructs us to conduct a "Homam" or lighting the sacrificial fire; and after 12 years we are gifted a "Patharaksha" and "Vaasikol" by Tavayogi as we left his ashram for Malaysia, on our recent visit in October.

When Tavayogi gave my wife and me, besides others, "Dheeksha" or initiation the first time we met him in Malaysia in 2005, he warned us not to reveal the given mantra. When we were leaving his ashram for our home recently, he called me aside and have Mataji Sarojini Ammaiyar bring a book, SIDDHAR PUJA VIDHI. He pointed to a verse and read it out to me. It was the same mantra that was given to us in 2005. He told me to tell it out to others. I was surprised and asks him if it was right to do so to which he replied, "Yes," and continued, "spread the Siddhas fame". I took it as my mission now to introduce seekers to Agathiyar's Moola Mantra. When Tavayogi was in Malaysia 2008, he had ask that I spread the words of the Sidhas. I doubted if I was eligible to carry out that massive responsibility and task. When at the launch of a branch of his Agathiyar Gnana Peedham in Banting, Malaysia, Tavayogi surprised me by asking me to say a few words. Although I was taken by surprise not expecting it, luckily I managed to find a few words to say about Agathiyar and the Siddhas. I quickly shifted to singing the Maha Mantra ARUTPERUNJHOTI ARUTPERUNJHOTI TANIPERUNGKARUNAI ARUTPERUNJHOTI, which then everybody followed singing, saving me from having to figure out what to say further.

My wife had very much wanted Tavayogi to hold a prayer at his ashram while we were there last October. Her wish was fulfilled when Tavayogi went about setting up to conduct a prayer. When Tavayogi and Mataji saw the Siddha hymns that I had compiled for our use during our home prayers they were delighted. I told them that we used to sing the hymns from this compilation to which Tavayogi told me, "You shall sing today". It was a privilege for my family and me to sing at his ashram and an acknowledgement of our devotion to Agathiyar and the Siddhas. At the end of the hour long prayer, Tavayogi had some nice words to say. Tavayogi and Mataji appreciated our efforts in promoting his ashram and peedham. He endorsed our prayers, which was the greatest gift one could ask of a Guru.

On returning to Malaysia, I set about to convert all the Nadi readings of mine that were on audio tape, digitized them, authored them and am in the process of posting them on http://shanmugam-avadaiyappa.podomatic.com/entry/2013-12-08T04_43_05-08_00.

I believe that I can reveal these Nadi revelations now as my guru had endorsed our years of prayers to Agathiyar and the Siddhas. Agathiyar too in the latest Nadi revelation confirms that he had opened his eyes during prayers at our home.

My wish is for everyone to start worshiping and conducting prayers in their homes. We have seen the benefit of prayers. Agathiyar too has elaborated extensively in the Nadi the benefits of prayers.

Let us all come together in prayer now.