Sunday 29 December 2013

WHEN DEVOTION CULMINATES ....


Indeed Amma, its heart-melting; nenjai nigala vaikkum paadal. All the credit goes to Ramalinga Adigal. We are blessed to be around to listen to such wonderful compositions from our saints set to music by these great musicians and produced by some good souls for the benefit of mankind. Summavaa Sonnange Esaiku Kallaiyum Karaiya Vaikkum Thanmai Undu Yendru. When bhakti reaches its culmination point, what results is spontaneous compositions and songs like this.

True to the above Jnana Jyothi Amma has come out with a beautiful composition with accompaniment on the piano by Vimala Shanmugam.

Down yonder green valley,
Where streamlets meander.
Where twilight is fading,
I PENSIVELY ROAM... ( KALYANA THEERTHAM )

Or at the BRIGHT NOON TIDE,
IN SOLITUDE WANDER,
Amidst the dark shades,
Of the Lonely Ash Grove..
It was there,while the blackbird,
Was cheerfully singing,      ( AGATHIYAR PADHAM )

I first met ......."THE DIVINE...
THE JOY OF MY LIFE."
The Echoes ...Oh ! tell me, ..
Where is my Dear Father..,? ( POTHIGAI )

I've Trekked Hills and Mountains,
To Be With HIM Here....
OH DADDY !..PLS hear me,
I wanna be near Thee,
Be near thee FOREVER,
FOREVER...WITH THEE....