Saturday 1 March 2014

REVEALING THE MYSTERIES OF THE NADI PART 5/5

There were many moments where Agathiyar surprises us in the Kaanda Nadi.

Agathiyar had in the very first Nadi reading mentioned briefly about my Guru and later spoke about both Supramania Swami and Tavayogi Thangarasan Adigal numerous times. Agathiyar confirmed that Supramania Swami had indeed gone into Samadhi on 7.2.2007.

If we had seen how Agathiyar provided a reading for my wife without her thumbprint taken or she required to be present, Agathiyan mentions Annette Cleveland in my Nadi. Agathiyar mentions Navarani Vijayaratnam, and lately Jnana Jyothi Amma too.

I was surprised when I was referred to these devotees Nadi: Maran, Thayalan Arumugam, and Bala Chandran too. Agathiyar has been mysteriously setting up networking here for reasons only known to him.