Saturday 22 March 2014

ENGUM UNTHAN KARUNAI KAANGINDREN




Stalin Giri R sent me the following link a few moments go, 



After watching Radhanath Swami's speech I messaged Stalin, thanking him .. and he replied .. such a wonderful reply. Thanks Stalin.

  • Today
  • Shanmugam Avadaiyappa
    Shanmugam Avadaiyappa


    Just finished watching the 2nd video. Truly Amazing Journey Stalin. So much he shared. So much I have learnt. Thanks.
  • Stalin Giri R
    Stalin Giri R


    i searched in depth of internet in my way of searching god...for 2 years...finally i stopped searching gods after visiting your holly website and wonderful videos ,by realizing the conclusion god is beyond philosophy ,i realize my path didint finished yet..but i have a big hope and dream to realize god through father agasthiyar...during my path i saw lot of bloggers who are writing about gods...i messaged them..nobody replied ..you are the one who replied my message with kindness...i am thank full to you ,Jothi amma and Balachandran Anna..