Sunday 2 March 2014

REVEALING THE MYSTERIES OF THE NADI (Continued)

Agathiyar had been guiding my family and me through the Nadi since day one. The first time I saw the Nadi, he revealed my past karma and showed me ways to lessen the effects of my wrong doings. He introduced me to two wonderful Gurus, Supramania Swami of Thiruvannamalai and Tavayogi Thangarasan Adigal of Kallar. He then set me on a path, guiding me and stayed with me. Along the way he showed me his abodes, temples and caves too.

He showed a way when we were undecided as to which course to take. When my daughters, my wife and I had medical problems he advised appropriately on the next course of action and he stayed with us, seeing to it that no harm fell on us.

When my elder daughter had a fungal growth in her toes, he gave her the remedy in his Nadi, a couple of Siddha medicine to consume. He said that allopathic medicine would not be of any use in this case.

When again she broke her leg in an accident, and was admitted in the emergency ward, Agathiyar this time around asked that she continue with the allopathic treatment reminding us that alternative treatment would be of no avail, and in fact might course more damage. Agathiyar through numerous persons helped her in her time of need. Read her beautifully written and informative blog at http://berrysweetprincess.blogspot.com/2011/04/caring-malaysians-kindness-helps-ease.htmlhttp://berrysweetprincess.blogspot.com/2011/04/learning-to-walk-again.html, and at  http://berrysweetprincess.blogspot.com/2011/04/autologous-conditioned-plasma-acp.html where she has documented these trying moments and painful experiences. She was in fiber cast for 9 months and recovered after the dear Dr Avtar Singh recommended a treatment known as ACP that did not require her to be operated on.

When I seeked Agathiyar's advise after suffering and enduring back pain for more than two years, Agathiyar recommends a couple of Siddha herbal preparations, telling me there was nothing to fear.

When my wife was faced with having to undergo an investigation which involved a procedure where she would be injected in the spine and probed with instruments that could cause internal damage, the doctors having made us aware of the risk involved, I called up Nadi Guru T. Ramesh immediately. Agathiyar was so gracious enough to advise us without we having to be present for the reading. Ramesh read Agathiyar's Nadi over the phone. Agathiyar advised her to go ahead with the procedure and assured her that he shall be there with her to care for her. He said there was no other option available. To our astonishment Agathiyar related word for word the entire procedure just as the doctor had briefed my wife earlier, in the Nadi.

And the latest miracle to take place was when my second daughter was hospitalized for Dengue fever. Agathiyar amazingly reveals my daughters condition in Surendaran Selvaratnam's Jeeva Nadi reading by Agathiyar read by Tavayogi Thangarasan Adigal at his ashram the Sri Agathiyar Sri Thava Murugar Gnana Peedham at Kallar on 15.2.2014. Agathiyar reveals that Thirumular and he were present at the hospital and took measures to increase her blood count and platelet. We were dumbfounded, lost for words.

That is Agathiyar! The most compassionate Father!