Wednesday 16 April 2014

JNANA JYOTHIAMMA

Swamy Mnb posted a comment on YouTube today.

Namaste Agasthyar Adiyarkal!

It was just more than a year before Molly Menon (since changed name as Jnana Jyothi Maa at the behest of Agasthyar, as she told) visited me at Palani and sought for my house for her austerity. An ardent devotee of Lord Muruga, I had no reason to look back and I took it up as a duty entrusted to me by my Lord. I entrusted everything and left for my house at Thrissur, after making all the pre-requirements in just two days, for her peaceful stay and tapas.

Both of us being in spirituality, we could share lot of divine experiences during the short association. Before I was to leave Palani, leaving a woman alone in my house, I was little perturbed. Karuppanna Swamy befell on her body on that night before I was to set out early morning, and pacified me."Need be anxious, I will take care" 

I knew little about Agasthyar till I met HIS daughter,  Jnana Jyothi Maa

Later when Dr. Ramasubrahmanian, disciple of Agasthyar, also, joined during the second visit I came to know that there was a divine purpose behind choosing my place for the daughter's tapas. 

I still, being drowned in the devotion of Lord Muruga was hesitant to accept all they were thrashing out.

Aadi Parasakti, Angaalamma Parameswari and Karuppanna Swami came on  Jnana Jyothi Maaand shared several mystic happenings in the life of  Jnana Jyothi Maa and threw some light about the divine link of  Jnana Jyothi Maa.

When I came back to Thrissur house of mine several wonders happened to me.

1. While browsing into Face Book, suddenly a dynamic window popped up , just like in a movie, with background music and when still I found Agasthyar with a graphical split drop lines dividing and connecting to the Brahma, Vishnu and Rudra. This was enough communication to explain that Agasthyar was consecrated to status of PARABRAHMA as RULER OF THE UNIVERSE for ensuing KALPA! It is this transition and preparation now on in the UNIVERSE at the current CONFLUENCE AGE. It is the most propitious period for achievements of souls in the present on EARTH. 

I'm given to understand that Jnana Jyothi Maa has already been elevated to the status of a DEVATA as confirmed to me by Angalamma Parameswari.

It is presumed that she will be with Agasthyar in HIS cabinet for UNIVERSAL ADMINISTRATION.(guess so)

I TAKE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO TELL MY MIND WITH OUT HESITATION that Jnana Jyothi Maa is a WOMEN I saw in the whole of my existence with the highest administrative caliber and vision. 

2. We three proceeded to Palani Malai Koil through the Winch Route. I managed to secure 3 tickets and we three were waiting for the arrival of the lift.  Jnana Jyothi Maa had a pain on her knees and was restless. It was transpired that the next schedule could not accommodate us and was to wait next schedule. Suddenly she called Dr. Ram and suggested " why not tell Father........." Before she completing, the person in the ticket counter jumped out and declared "the persons who took three tickets last can get into the trolley now on the platform.

Swamy Mnb (far right) with Mrs Harsha, Jnana Jyothiamma and Bala Chandran at the grounds of the Sarva Dosa Nivaarana Maha Yagam held at Kallar recently
"We three proceeded to Palani Malai Koil through the Winch Route....."
 

  

3. On return, we left Jyoti Maa at the Trolley Station and proceeded to bring the car as she said she was tired. When we returned she showed her hands with lot of Vibhooti spread all over and demanded "just watch this, I will describe everything later" Lord Muruga came to her as Balasubrahmanian and took away Panchaamrutham caressed her painful knee with Vibooti and also handed over a gift(with embargo on revealing others) . Before proceeding to Palani MalaiKoil I told in advance to her that Muruga will come and talk to you and even mention about me. Yes, it happened, the first word from the Lotus Mouth was" Appadi avanude korikkayum niravettinen naan" 

There is a lot to write about the wonders surrounding the life of  Jnana Jyothi Maa, as I know, but closing here to avoid such unusually lengthy comment. 

I WILL BE PLEASED IF ALL SPIRITUAL YEARNING PERSONS TO SEIZE BLESSINGS OF  Jnana Jyothi Maa whenever an opportunity is favored by the PROVIDENCE, she is Gr8, not just another God Woman!

AUM MURUGA SARANAM! AUM AGATHEESAAYA NAMAH HA!

Upon reading the above posts by Swami Mnb, Jnana Jyothiamma sent me the following mail,

Even when I was there at his place in Palani, Swamy mnb never used to call me by my name..though he is senior to me very much... He is an ardent Devotee of Lord Muruga....a very Divine Athma. He used to call me 'Deviamma"..


When he had left me all alone and went away to Thrissur, many sadhus and swamis used to visit me..Many senior spiritually advanced people also visited me. I have also told you about an very aged sadhu who visited me , asked me water , told me about the Rudrakash Linga at Kallar , asked me some water and ..and I saw honey in it..



One day while I was travelling out of Palani with two other people, we happened to meet Moottai Swamiyar on the way. Neither did I know who HE was nor HIS name....

The Sadhu stopped our car by waving HIS hands. I saw the people who were traveling with me getting into a frenzy , when thy saw that Sadhu and jumped out of the car and ran towards that Sadhu's vehicle. I hadn't the fainest idea as to who HE was and people started running towards that Sadhu's car....Only Eventually , I knew that HE was a Realized Soul..He attained Samadhi very recently.

Suddenly out of nowhere, a huge crowd had collected in front of the Sadhu's vehicle. These two people who were traveling with me , came back running to our car and told me that the Sadhu is calling me and also added with a lot of apprehension that that, the Sadhu was very tough with people, specially with women. I was wondering as to why that Sadhu wanted to see me. and I walked towards HIS vehicle. He gave me a deep deep stare ...way ..deep into my eyes and beyond me...for at least five mins, without saying anything...raised HIS hands , blessed me and told me that the Siddhas are with me , in a hushed tone. 

Late I was told by these people who were traveling with me that this Sadhu never speaks to any body,....always in Tatters...and never speaks to any females... I was Surprised at That Sadhu's Gesture towards me.

The famous Dhandayunapani (you can correct the spelling mistake) Siddha Medical hospital is the oldest one in Palani.The son of the founder . aged 90 yrs , used to visit me every evening and listen to all what I say about daddy . He also wanted me to come to his home and bless them all. I always tell him...I need your blessings and on the last day of leaving Palani for KT along with Venkatesh Swamy,,,,they all came to see me off in the early hrs on the morn..
I prostrated before this senior perosn and took his blessings before I left for Kt.

Swamy Mnb was at Thrissur that time, but I saw him the previous day at Thrissur, Prior to my leaving for Kt. While at Thrissur that day, also went to Palakkad and visited my Bhagavathy amma ,,,which is at Eravanoor Kav, (near Vadavanoor),,,my family deity and took HER blessings too.

During my stay at Palani, Swamy mnb , had entrusted his trusted aide, Mr. Santhanam., to attend to me if I needed any help etc. My Gratitude to Balaetta for everything he did for me during my stay at Palani.

Agathiyan is the JYOTHI...JNANA JYOTHI....AADHI JYOTHI....