Wednesday 9 April 2014

JYOTHIYUL JYOTHIYUL JYOTHI

When Tavayogi invited me to join him for his regular morning walk the very next morning after my arrival at Kallar, I happily followed him. I saw it as a privileged to get to walk along with the Guru; as they say to rub shoulders with the Guru.

As we came down the small hillock on which was perched his ashram the Sri Agathiyar Gnana Peedham, Tavayogi turned to me and said, "Agathiyar came yesterday, my son". I looked at him, nodded, wondering what he was saying. How could Agathiyar come? In what form did he come? These questions breezed past me. He continued about his conversation with Agathiyar the night before. I listened.

Present day Kallar. The road leading away from the ashram.
In the next few days when Tavayogi took me on a pilgrimage of Siddha temples and caves, he used to indicate to me the presence of Siddhas around us. He would point to the strong winds that prevailed at Shivanmalai as we circubambulated the hill temple, telling me the Siddhas were ushering us. I looked towards the sky. I looked around me. I saw nothing. No presence.

The path to Konganar's cave
As we made our way on foot through the rough and tough terrain, over the hills and dales of Uthiyur at Kangayam, leading to the caves where Tavayogi had meditated many years ago and where Konganar's cave was situated, he turned around to me and said, "The Siddhas are ushering us, son", pointing out to me the strong winds that kept blowing and the sweet fragrance of sandalwood that lingered in the air. The Siddhas materialize the sacred ash here, in these caves!

At Agasthiyampalli, Courtallam, and Kangayam he said that the Siddhas had come, and that they had showered flowers on us, as we sat chanting their names.

At Agasthiyampalli
At Agasthiyampalli, Tavayogi called me out into the open, asked my to stand at the very spot he stood, and pointed out to me that Agathiyar was opening and closing his eyes in the granite statue of his. I could see nothing. It was pitch dark inside the temple. I could not make out even Agathiyar's statue much less see him open and shut his eyes. Disappointed we both made our way back into the temple. Agathiyar opens his left eye!
Agathiyar's cave at Courtallam
At Konganar's cave
When we traveled to more places of worship for Siddhas, I started asking him if the Siddhas had come. He must have thought that I was doubting him since he turned to ask me, "Why don't you believe, my son?".

When Tavayogi was instructed to place a granite statue in the hills of Kallar where Agathiyar had given his darshan to Tavayogi, I asked him how did Agathiyar come to him? Did he come in the physical form? Did he come as a human? Tavayogi replied, "In the form of Jyothi".

When Tavayogi was instructed to make a pilgrimage to Rishikesh, I called him while he was there, not knowing if he would answer my call or if there was coverage. Surprisingly he picked up the call. He told me he had seen the Sapta Rishis! Immediately upon Tavayogi mentioning this, I went into a state of bliss and joy. I was extremely happy to hear about his encounter with the Rishis.

Lately, when the Sarva Dosa Nivarana Maha Yagam was over at Kallar, I called up Tavayogi to ask about the event. He told me the 17 Siddhas were present during the Yagam. Wasn't it supposed to be 18, I thought. Then Tavayogi tells me Agathiyar 'was with him.'!

Just days before Supramania Swami went into Samadhi, I spoke to him. He revealed that he had seen the Jyothi!

Agathiyar's granite statue placed at the spot where he had given Jyothi Darshan to Tavayogi Thangarasan Adigal
Jnana Jyothi Amma wrote to me today,
Dear Shan, Since we have mentioned in the post and have commented too that this is an avenue that showcases the works and the manifestations of the Siddhas, I feel you can add on some more details. Like how HE mentioned in my Nadi ... though being born in the Chera Nadu (Kerala), I have stationed you in the west .... as I want you to spread my name there.

Little did I Imagine in my Wildest Dream, that I would be connected to a person like you ... and we would be jointly doing dad's mission....
You can add the following too .... The Jyothi streaks what you noticed in the Girivalam paths. Then Vallalar's Jyothi in Tiruvanamalai, The three streaks of light at Kurindhumalai Murugan Temple, the streaks of light at Muniswaran Temple, where Agathiyan wanted an abhishekam done for HIM and finally the Jyothi Dharsha what I got at Pancehsti.
Jyothi Darshan at the Muniswaran Temple in Karai, Malaysia
Jyothi Darshan at Srikalahasti
Jyothi Darshan in the hills of Kallar during the Sarva Dosa Nivarana Maha Yagam at Kallar
Jyothi Darshan at Kalyana Theertam
By so doing, we are showing many more places where DAD is. Nothing was shown and manifested without a reason .... HIS manifestations in the Jyothi Form.
All these show Agathiyan's Manifestations in HIS JYOTHI FORM. I feel everyone should known that he is born out of the Yagna conducted by Lord Shiv and is JYOTHI HIMSELF .... you can also add that small bit from jeeva nadi guru's transcript in the origin of Agathiyar.
By doing the above mentioned, we are spreading rather letting the whole world know the Truth that Agathiyar is indeed Jyothi .... starting from KT (Kalyana Theertam) to the Subsequent.
Jyothi Darshan at Kurindhumalai Murugan Temple
Jyothi Darshan at Tiruvannamalai
Jyothi Darshan on the Girivalam path at Tiruvannamalai

Jyothi Darshan at Kalyana Theertam
Jyothi Darshan in the caves at Kalyana Theertam
Jyothi Darshan at Panchesti Temple
She sent me another mail about miracles that happened at Kalyana Theertam when Mathi Vanan had gone there with others.
Rathi, Bose, Purushotham and Ratheesh ...... all four of them saw a streak of light suddenly appear from inside the cave for a few secs and it disappeared. None of these four had their cameras with them when they entered. LOOK AT HIS PLAY .... Ratheesh told me that he went forward and touched it, but he couldn't feel anything.

Then when they came out Kumaresan went inside ... and all that was caught on the lens were these Energy waves. The streak of light disappeared within a few secs. Those guys told me that they waited inside the cave for almost an hour, hoping that could catch it on the lens ...
Energy waves after the Jyothi Darshan in the caves of Kalyana Theertam


Jnana Jyothi Amma wrote earlier,
Ayyannar, Munniswaran. Karupannaswamy, Madura Veeran ... etc .... are all the same clan ... Kaval deivams. While Karupetta is the kaval deivam for the sidhas, the others are kaval for the Villages.
I have seem plenty such Incidents LIVE in my Temple at Chennai. Every Amavasya day, Karupannaswamy's pooja is conducted around ... nearing midnite .. and I have seen him chase away .... rather maim .... many evil spirits /ghosts .... with my naked eyes ...
I'll be seated next to HIm .. while HE does this job .... apart from healing many too .... In one of the videos I posted .. Karupetta giving Arul ... you can see me seated behind Him ... near his Murthy .... in my kavi ...
Mine is a very very Enigmatic Spiritual Journey .. Seen/Witnessed/handled myself ... a lot .... it was real fun ... though Scary at times. Karupetta and AMMA used to tell me ....."why are you scared when we are all here with you ....? hahaha..
Which makes me Understand and Realize FULLY NOW .... that all the Devis and Devas were acting and carrying on the Instructions as Ordained by DAD .... in my case..
and again,
I had communicated a couple of times to the Energies of Ayyannar, Muniswaran (specially Tavam Muni .. Perak), Madhura Veera Swamy, Idumbam and also Paniettam padi Karupannaswamy ... HE IS THE KAVAL OF THE Siddhas...

If you recollect the pics taken at Kurindhumalai Kuzdhavel Murugan temple .. those three streaks of light were seen near Karupannaswamy statue, Idumbam guards Murugan there.. near the Sanctum....
And communicated to almost 42 Roopas of MOTHER GODDESS .... HER different Forms.
Thankful to ALL. They All shaped me and guided me and led me to Agathiyan ..... Shiva..

That is the reason why Agathiyan mentioned as the first sentence in my Jeeva Nadi reading ... that the main purpose of the day's nadi reading for me was to tell me that it was HE WHO SPOKE TO ME AND GAVE DHIKSHA AND "THAT I SHOULD NOT GET/BE CONFUSED." 

Daddy made HIS stand firm and clear to me, the very first day itself... I was never confused at all, I knew it was my father .. Agathiyan..
Just recollect my life and journey. For the connections what I was supposed to have with Karupannaswamy .. as revealed by Agathiyar in my Nadi, when HE came as a Gandharv into my life .. way beyond 5114BC ... I had to build, erect HIS Murthi .. (seven and a half feet ... granite) on April 17th 2011 ... do the Khumb Abshishek, thereby finishing my left over duties to Him ..... went back to the United States and then Dad's call on Oct to Kallar ... the same year, when Agathiyan Initiated me. It is clearly understood, by all these acts, I had fully finished all my past Karmas (Prarabhda) ... rather had to finish it, before Agathiyan could give me Dhiskha.
Karupetta's last sentence to me on May 2013 was ... molly ... whatever Mahamuni says .. I will act; I cannot talk to you as and when you wish, like before The Muni had completely taken you into HIS fold. (This was exactly what Agathiyan mentioned in your recent Nadi too ... Enn margatil, Enn samayathil).

He went on to add ... If you want to talk to me, first get the permission of your father (Agathiyar). You have to get and not me. We all (and Amma) are within you and I am your Kaval.....
So so true .. every step on my Life .. every Instance that occurred, unknowingly to me ....were all Ordained by Agathiyan. Daddy instructed all the Deities to pave the way and to empower me with Spiritual Fitness, (me being totally unaware of anything ... this divine play), so that I could be fit enough and spiritually ready to receive the Dhiksha directly from HIM ... and to be able to absorb the subsequent Jyothi .. which followed..
A MIGHTY HUGE STEP FOR ME ... EVER EXPANSIVE..
I have nothing to ask and nothing to say and speak. AGATHIYAN HAS SEALED MY MOUTH, WITH HIS LOVE, AFFECTION AND CARE.  I AM JUST A PECK OF DIRT, SITTING NEAR HIS PAADHAM, WAITING FOR HIM TO TAKE ME HOME...
Guruve Sharanam...
Jnana Jyothi Amma ..... ( hadn't the wildest imagination that he would give me THIS NAME .. which is HIS NAME.) I am Nameless now ... What a nice feeling .... INDEED..!!
and much earlier,
I am no more known as Molly Menon ... SHE IS THE PERSON OF THE DISTANT PAST ... Agathiyan named me Jnana Jyothi .... at the time of my Initiation itself, (oct 23 ... 2011).. but I kept it away for almost two years .. coz I needed to digest it myself.. When the time was ripe, I brought it out and .. Now HE had mentioned in in your nadi too .... Enn Margatil .. Enn Samayatil .. and the meaning of my name ..... which makes me think that I was justified in keeping it secret ... till HE HIMSELF certified and justified it.... The happenings at Kt and then at Thiruvanamalai .. Arul Prakasha Vallar Aalayam .... will be understood very well by the people .... AS THE DIVINE IN JYOTHI FORM..

THIS CAN BE BOLDLY MENTIONED, AS IT IS THE TRUTH ..... AND AS A STANDING EVIDENCE .... YOU CAN ALSO ADD/ATTACH THE THE LAST NADI READING OF YOURS ON NOV 23 .... 2013, WHEREIN daddy mentions about HIM opening HIS eyes and Blessing everyone present there ... mentions about me in HIS MARGA and the meaning of my name .. and ALSO MENTIONS ABOUT YOU AND your DUTIES TO YOUR GURU .. TAVAYOGI ... ALL ENCOMPASSED IN/AS ONE ..... beautiful.... guruve shanranam...

Agathiyar started me with chanting the mantras, beginning with Lord Vishnu's AUM NAMO BHAGAVATHEY VASUDEVAAYA NAMA in 2001; then introducing me to the Siddhas and their Nadi and chanting of their names a year after. In 2003, Supramania Swami starts me of with a mantra of Lord Shiva HARA HARA SIVA SIVA SIVASIVAYA NAMASIVAYA SIVAYANAMA AUM; In 2005 Tavayogi spells out Agathiyar's mantra AUM SIM VAM AM UM MUM AGATHEESAAYA NAMA. Along the way Agathiyar reveals another mantra of his AUM SRIM AUM SARGURU PATHAMAY, SAABA PAAVA VIMOSANAM, ROWGA AHUNGAARA DHUR VIMOSANAM, SARVA DEVA SAGALA SIDDHA OLI ROOPAM, SARGURUWAY AUM AGASTHEEYA KIRANTHA KARTHAAYA NAMA; the ARUTPERUMJHOTI, ARUTPERUMJHOTI, TANI PERUM KARUNAI, ARUTPERUMJHOTI mantra; and chanting of Lord Murugan's name MURUGA, all through the numerous Nadi readings. Eventually Agathiyar tells us that the God's including the Siddhas and he are indeed Jyothi!