Friday 16 May 2014

THE MOST COMPASSIONATE AGATHIYAR PART 1/4

The first time I read the Kaanda Nadi Agathiyar told me about my past birth, the reasons why I needed to be born again and where I would be heading, that is he spoke about the past, present and the future. I was a curious seeker who went seeking the Nadi. That's what I thought at that moment in time. Now I understand that it was Agathiyar's calling and not my seeking.

Agathiyar addressed me as an individual among many who came to him when the time was ripe. After revealing my past Karma and the reasons to take birth again, Agathiyar directed me to perform certain atonement or Parikaram to lessen, overcome, remove the effects of my past deeds. He asked me to see him (the Nadi) in three years time. 

All this happened way back in 2002.

There could have been various possibilities then after the Nadi reading. I could have ignored the reading, calling it a hoax in its entirety and moved on with my life. I could have followed partially, not being convinced entirely of the source and its message. I could have doubted the reading and start investigating the Nadi reader rather then adhere to the message. 

Agathiyar too was watching my move. He let me decide on my next move. He relayed his message and stepped aside giving me space to ponder on my next move. 

When I started immediately to carry out all the atonement in my native Malaysia and started planing to carry out the rest of the atonement slated for in India, maybe Agathiyar saw some potential in me on which he could work on further. I believed in the Nadi reading and followed everything mentioned without even an inch of doubt. I diligently started working on removing my past Karma. It was easy as Agathiyar had shown the means and the way to nullify it. 

Although my burden of Karma was huge but Agathiyar simplified the repayment of my past deeds and wrong doings. First and foremost he told me to settle my dues to the Nadi reader or Nadikku Dhanam. When one meets a Nadi reader to locate his Nadi, it could take a little while or at times some many days in a row. The Nadi reader does not take money upfront. Its only when there is a reading that we pay him his dues. He has been in consultation with the individual spending his time helping the individual locate his Nadi. A visit to an Advocate or a Medical officer would deem that we pay him consultation fees. Similarly it is only right that we settle the Nadi reader his dues for he too has to feed his family.

Agathiyar specified the exact amount in local currency that I had to pass on to the Nadi reader. I was to hand over the contribution with all due respect in the customary way known to Indians as a mark of respect to the Siddhas and their Nadi. My next task was to do charity. Agathiyar engaged me in doing charity by handing over clothing to temple priests, feeding the unfortunate and giving food to the animals. Agathiyar began to open my heart that prior to the Nadi reading was self centered and did not see the need to donate or do charity. Parting with ones money or belonging is a difficult thing and it does not come easy. Agathiyar began working on me. I completed all my atonement in Malaysia. I continued to give, even after I had settled all my dues as per the Nadi reading. I began to enjoy giving. I realized there was happiness in giving. 

It was nice to note that the Nadi Guru with whom I read my very first Nadi, Sentilkumar of Avinash, started me off with a prayer to the Siddhas before he accepted my contribution towards the Nadi as stipulated by Agathiyar. He passed me a book of hymns to the Siddhas and a leaflet asking for donation towards building a temple for Agathiyar at Kallar in the hills of Ooty. The temple was supposedly being built by Thaaiveedu Thangarasan. Never did I realize at that moment in time that I would meet him in the years to come.

I began to search and research on anything relating to the Siddhas. But unfortunately there was nothing much available at that period of time. I searched all the bookshops for anything related to the Siddhas. I searched the net too but was disappointed for lack of material. I located and visited all establishments related to these Siddhas. But they too were not of much help. The thirst was great in me now. I had a voracious appetite for knowledge on the Siddhas. 

After having gone through my itinerary and having changed it many times to accommodate all the temples in India where I had to carry out the remaining atonement and wanting to complete them in the earliest and most economical manner, I finally left for India a year after I read my first Nadi.