Friday 19 September 2014

HOLD MY HANDS

Agathiyar and the Siddhas started me off on a magical and magnificent journey by willing to provide a Nadi reading. Through the Nadi, they told me about karma, something I used to hear but never gave much thought to it, and its consequences. They revealed my past so that I will have a better understanding of karma and come to accept this birth and the reasons to be born again.

The Siddhas created an avenue for me to seek out my very first guru, Supramania Swami of Thiruvannamalai. Supramania Swami ignited the flame of devotion in me initially, that was picked up by the family too. Supramania Swami has since gone into samadhi.

Then we were handed over to Tavayogi Thangarasan Adigal, who till this day has been keeping a watchful eye over us.  Tavayogi had reminded me that it was not enough that I came into the path but it was important to bring the family too. True to Agathiyar's Nadi revelation and as Tavayogi had wished, the family and friends eventually come into the path too. After coming into the fold of the Siddhas, Agathiyar and Tavayogi have been molding me and my family ever so subtly, teaching us and showing us how to live a life devoid of karma, the reason we take birth. I have shared what little I came to understand from the 49 Nadi readings and revelations I was privilege to have in this blog.

It was a wonderful journey of discovery into the mystery of life, simplified and told through the Nadi revelations. Along the way Tavayogi too taught us much, not through long discourses but by practically showing us how to live a life of virtue and values. Along the way the Siddhas educated and kept reminding me on the far reaching consequences of my thoughts, speech and actions often unrealized by us and lost from memory. But the Siddhas remind us that all these images are permanently etched out and retained in places only known to the Siddhas. The bad deeds come back to haunt us as our karma, disease, illness, sorrow, misery and as obstacles while the good deeds we do become merits that is accumulated to balance or offset these bad karma.

Dr Krishnan, friend, astrologer and a Siddha practitioner passed me a yantra of Agathiyar to worship promising me it would invoke the presence of Agathiyar, when I told him I was asked to worship the Siddhas in the very first Nadi reading in 2002. True to his words Agathiyar came into our homes and into our hearts.

Tavayogi on one of his visits to Malaysia, by demonstrating to us various asanas and breathing techniques, passes on a heritage to cherish as confirmed in a later Nadi reading of mine and also that of my nephew. 

In January of 2010, Agathiyar came into our homes as a bronze idol. He directed us to make an image of him as he was in Agasthiyampalli, in Vedaranyam (Thirumarai Kaadu) and offer libation and prayers. I consider it an honor to have Agathiyar in this particular thava nilai (intense meditation) as revealed in the Nadi.

After rigidly holding their hands and walking their path, Agathiyar decides to gift us and share his Moola Mantra through my 40th Nadi reading of 19.4.2011. Agathiyar lists out the benefits gained by chanting this mantra. Here is the translation of the portion of the Nadi related to this revelation.
For the purpose of gaining joy in the family and mankind on the whole,
I reveal a magnificent moola mantra of mine,
to be chanted daily,
Mankind will gain if chanted,
All shall gain good health and all other gains,
Victory without hurdles shall one meet,
Miracles and Joy will come your way,
Thus I reveal,
ஓம் ஸ்ரீம் ஓம் சற்குரு பதமே
சாப பாவ விமோசனம்
ரோக அகங்கார துர்விமோசனம்
சர்வ தேவ சகல சித்த ஓளி ரூபம்
சற்குருவே ஓம் அகஸ்திய கிரந்த கர்தாய நம
Aum Srim Aum Sarguru Patamay
Saaba Paaba Vimosanam
Rowga Ahungaara Durvimosanam
Sarva Deva Sagala Siddha Oli Rupam
Sarguruway Om Agasthiya Kirantha Kartaaya Nama
By chanting thus and conducting prayers,
All shall gain Bliss (Yegantha Nilai),
By chanting this mantra,
Joy (Anandha Jyothi) shall rise in all and
Grace (Arul Jhothi) shall be seen and felt.
In this mantra Agathiyar mentions his Bija mantra. He asks that we hold on tight to his feet for surrender onto his feet will rid us of curses, sins (karma), disease, and ego. Agathiyar reveals that all the Devas and Siddhas have attained the state of light by chanting Agasthiya, hence he asks that we chant his name too. And finally he says he is the embodiment of the grantha script. He asked that I shared it with all. Hence my family and I began chanting his mantra and I shared it on the net and in my writings too. Here is the mantra.


Over the years Tavayogi has on his part shared many mantras too. Tavayogi also started us conducting the homam, a smaller version of the yagam. Tavayogi himself conducts the yagam every full moon day, and an annual yagam on a majestic level in conjunction with Agathiyar's Jayanthi and Guru Puja. Tavayogi tells me the yagam is conducted for the good of mankind and nature,and to reduce the occurrence and frequency of natural calamities. Agathiyar too in my Nadi ask me to conduct the homam for the benefit of mankind. I realized it was an honor to be given an opportunity to serve mankind indirectly. This revelation by Agathiyar mooted us even further to involve completely in the ritual and has been sustaining us all these years. 

Last October, when my family and I visited Tavayogi and Mataji Sarojini Ammaiyaar at their ashram, the Sri Agathiyar Gnana Peedham in Kallar, we were blessed to receive the patharatchai or "holy sandals" of Agathiyar, specially made from the stala vriksham at Kallar, the nuna tree that had fell in a storm just days before our arrival. We consider it an honor to receive a treasured belonging from our guru to be worshiped in our home. When I passed the existing sandals I had been worshiping to Suren Selvaratnam, Agathiyar reveals in Suren's Jeeva Nadi reading at Kallar that he had come into his (Suren's) home in the form of the sandal. This revelation was for me too, to cherish the sandals I had received too.

I figure my worship of Agathiyar is complete. I await humbly and patiently for his next instruction.