Saturday 14 March 2015

FEEDBACKS

Picture courtesy of JO-G
It has been a fulfilling journey; coming to read the Nadi; getting to know about life, creation, the Siddhas and Erai; having the Mahamuni Agathiyar come and reside at Agathiyar Vanam; starting rituals that we never dreamt off; streaming of the puja or prayers; and sharing the many miracles of the Siddhas on Siddha Heartbeat. Along the way I have received positive reviews. I share some of them with readers of Siddha Heartbeat. 

Sri Veeramanidaasan Aiya wrote:

Hello, found your book FIRE OF DEVOTION. While my son searching for some news on me. Happy to know that you have referenced my book there. I will all the success for your book. Please visit our Sri Guru mandalam Agasthiyar Ashram located at Theethamalai, Dharma puri district, On the way to Selam from Thrivannamala. 

Two of my friends wrote back to me after reading the post HOW AGATHIYAR HELPED ME UNDERSTAND LIFE at http://agathiyarvanam.blogspot.com/2015/03/how-agathiyar-helped-me-understand-life.html

  • Such a beautiful posting shan Ayya. Reading this has answered many of the doubts lingering in my mind. Surely the spiritual path is one where many of us end up with much confusions but a complete faith on and in the Lord will help us reach His feet. 
  • Ayya.. read your post how-agathiyar-helped-me-understand-life just now... tears rolls out... It says something to me... could not understand what... "Agathiyar made me realize that although we place our thoughts on our goal and work towards it, achieving all the multitude of daily aspirations and wishes, accessing and gauging them accordingly, that should not be the ultimatum. He sets out to help reorder our priorities in life. He tells us to be aware of our actions, watch that we do not accumulated more and fresh karma, and take steps to address and redress our past karma. This would be the ideal and ultimate spiritual life.", this gives answer to many of my questions.
A couple of readers commented on Agathiyar's Moola Mantra,
  • Sir,i red your blog and that you so much for your posts.thank you for the moola mantra of agasthya really i am blissed out,your page opened by accident and i believe agasthya wanted me to have his mantra,i would really love to talk to you ....if this message reaches you could you please give me youremail.. tank u. i am ever connected with siddha parampara. u r page opened accidentally. i was about to close it when a surge of energy passed through my body. amazing moola mantra. i was blissed out :). also i could feel smell of rose water and vibhuti. thank u :) ..u r blog is interesting and exhaustive :) so many spiritual matters. i felt his presence while chanting your mantra....smell of rose water and vibhuti. so i wanted to say thank u.
  • By the grace of greatest sage agasthiyar i fortunately saw this mantra. i am in deep trouble for 7 years and i hope maharishi will bless me to destroy this hellish trouble.

Heres more words of encouragement from readers,
  • Hi sir. Thanks for a very enlightening post from none other than the great sage agasthiar. I really prayed to him to tell me about the working of karma and he replied through your post!I am thankful to both of you. I am only 17 years old and I live in maharashtra. My parents dont believe in the nadi but I believe completely. I cannot come to south India to get my reading done by myself. But I will surely come when I am older. 
  • Sir....i found out many answer to my quest....by reading your blogs. Many thanks. I had visited Guru Jeganath Swami's samadhi and luckily I got to know many of Guru's tales, and his photo too....to install at my prayer room. Sir.....how can I meet you to know more on Tavayogi ayya's teachings?
  • Sir, I went thru your blogspot. Very divine and inspiring.
  • Ayya Vanakkam...i saw your post of naadi reading. i am interested to hear naadi reading...i am in abu dhabi...is there any way for me to get the naadi reading.
  • Vanakkam! I came to your site (http://agathiyarvanam.blogspot.in/) when I googled it for palani miracles. I found lot of information on agasthiyar and your real time experience with siddhargal. AMAZING... I went to papanasam and kalyanathirtham with my friends on the way to courtallam but I didn't know much about those places.. after reading your blog, I realized the importance of those place. Now I realized my experience with those places.. I gone thru ur blog, u hv mentioned so many incidents happened at kallar. I'm very much excited after reading ur blog.. it creates good vibration. thanks for your wonderful service on siddhargal... ur articles impressed much to visit kallar. after seeing ur articles I want to get in to the path of siddhas. after seeing ur article only, I realized abt jeenaadi. thank you sir..found this on siddha heart beat and this was one reason why i sent the thank you note. was chanting this all along before the jeeva nadi reading. your blog is too gud. you have such an enriching exp with the Siddhas :)
  • Namaskaram Ayya, I am promoted from within, to seek your friendship and guidance. Hence this message. Thank you. Guruve Sharanam, Thank you for accepting my request. I read a verse daily from "Siddha Heartbeats" and it's fills my soul with joy and awe. I humbly seek the never ending grace of Sri Agastya Gurumuni.
  • i have seen your blog sir.. Agathiyar kirupai
  • Dear Sir, Please add me into your list. I would like to learn about the miracles of Siddhas teachings.
  • I have heard about you from tavayogi (medium of agasthya) and while doing research on my guru of past birth agasthya I had read your post in google on tavayogi jeeva naadi and reached him :Bless you for that!!! I am in touch with tavayogi and mahasiddha agasthya and wanted to make a pilgrimage on the footsteps of agasthya in agasthyamalai region to meet agasthya in person :Can you advise from your experience !!! and share with me everything on agasthya experience apart from your post in FB which I have seen from beginning.
  • i added you seeing your display pic i added a lot of people yesterday related to shri agasthya muni but only you seemed to have accepted by friend request.
  • Namaskaram sir, iam ............... frm Bangalore.Got to knw more abt my appa agathiyan,Jnana jothi amma & Thangarasu ayya thru ur blog siddha heartbeat.i spoke to amma twice & she insisted me to register my mail id inur private blog so tat i could be able knw more abt appa so pls i req u to register my mail id...
And finally a mail just came in a few minutes ago.
  • Respected Shri Shanmugam ji, Thanks for the response,shri Swamigal told to call me in evening I hope he has some answers for me.I got inspired about the jeeva nadi after reading your book online "fire of devotion"..great work...I just could not understand is it the same nadi you referred to one with Shri hanumandas? anyway even if nothing happens something sounds good that the people in the book are real it is a surreal experience for me. Thanks and regards.