Friday 20 March 2015

Moondravathu Kan - On Kallar Ashram


Photos courtesy of https://www.facebook.com/moondravathukan2014


I had a chat with Rohit Raveendran on Google Hangouts yesterday, when he told me about Vendhar Tv crew's arrival and shooting of the above episode at Kallar on the appointed day of his Jeeva Nadi reading.

I share our conversation with readers of Siddha Heartbeat.
namaste sir. i red your blog,it was so amazing. i really want to share somethign but you are neevr available online :(
After the initial formalities he continues to inform me of his trip to Kallar.
stayed at kallar for a few days...each day was amazing and miraculous.
great. when was that?
some 10 days back,funy thing was that did i mentioned smell in my room and miraculous appearence of your website on my computer screen. well your blog appeared on my monitor automatically and that's how i came to know about kallar. remember.and also i mentioned you about super strong plesent smell in my room at that time.it was lords grace,as mentioned in nadi.
n the moola matra right?
yes...agasthya said it was vasantha darrshana. i was so mooved,by his words.
in the nadi?
yes.darshan in the form of smell. but ofcourse he said it was due to my past life connections and all. i asked tavayogi few questions about spirituality a few days back before my reading..agasthya clarified it too.
great to hear u had areading
i didn't go for reading alone but to stay here actually.
good. i am sure u came back satisfied
yes,i want to go there on purnami. on the last pournami siddhas were present ,as revealed by the nadi.
yes also during guru puja
ohhhh.....i remember pleasent smell during pournami pooja,mataji is very sweet.
yes she is a wonderful lady.
and down to earth too.
what did tavayogi tell u?
he said something like i had siddhar valipadi,so i came there...and we chatted a lot about vasi yogam,enlightenment etc:......he said was asking too many questions but he was sweet.....i think he is living totally detached to the world. agathya told me worship of body is enough,but still why he prescribe siddhargal pooja.that i can't understand..
worship of body ?
like body is temple and all,worship of body means pranayama,mantra japa etc:....internal worship i mean.
that is the eventual state, but first u have to start from the basic I suppose. siddha puja brings u their grace. their grace helps you perform pranayama,mantra japa etc:....internal worship without encountering dangers n problems n obstacles.
oh ok i understand........some 10 people came for reading,sitting there was actually a live experience of reading siddhan arul series. then we have a real understanding of nature of karma. like one amma lost his son of no reason. she cried at me,after reading the nadi.......everything was clear. sir how can we nullify karma.
agathiyar says go all out n help others, feed others, do charity. this increases punya balam n atma balam. it then offsets your present karma.
on the day of my reading,a few people from tv channel came to record the andi reading *nadi. while agasthya was revealing me the secrets ,they tried to record but all of a sudden the camera man and mataji started coughing.
 yes saw the promo this morning.
Moondravathu Kan - [Ep 147 - Promo]


https://youtu.be/qdPpmVhRvBA

so stopped the recording....but in genral they stayed for 2 days and interviewed.
eager to watch that episode. heard it was aired last wednesday. have to search youtube for the full episode.
they interviewed me too......
great. what did u say to them?
well i didn't completly reveal to them agathya came and guided me,but i told them it was divine will which brought me there and all....they asked me my opinion on tavayogi and 7 kg rudraksh.
tvayogi acted as if reading..then all of a sudden words of agasthya came on nadi. GREETING TO vender. 
VENDER IS THE NAME OF TV CHANNEL.:)
like welcoming them in Tamil? the crew.
yes. i dont exactly remember the words but it was beautiful tamil.
that means the had the blessing of Agathiyar to shoot the episode
yes.....i think you can see the amma that i mentioned on the programme who lost her son
its about time people knew about the Nadi. she was interviewed too?
no they recorded her reading i think. lord asked me to go to a particular sannidhi. it will be open only on friday but i wend there on saturday. i sat there and prayed. all of a sudden the poojari asked me to remoove my shirt run inside and have a darshan.
u r blessed
it was like reliving experiences of hanumat dasan. i mean i never expected that,nobody could...it was a miracle.
so it has been a very fulfilling journey to kallar rohit.
invigorating....... i actually wanted to stay and do seva for few days,mainly cuz i believe agathya is my grandpa,so some vacation at grandpa's house. they have plans to build a big ashram...... but it will take some time.
they have already started work on it rohit
oh i see.......nice to know so many things happening. i could still smell the spicy air at the ashram. by the way your blog entries are really amazing,the way you write make readers eyeball stick to the monitor.

sir somebody raised the question at kallar,one a pariharam is did how long will it take to effect a change.....in my case i think i am blessed but does it vary from person to person why is it so?
I sat through a reading for a Chinese lady. I was asked to translate for her. I was there with my wife for our reading when Ramesh tells me she was coming over. she was crying over the phone. I never wanted to translate cause need to listen to their stories. but was caught that day. could not say no.

she came crashing into his office crying. It was all hell in her office. Ramesh brought a nadi out. Agathiyar immediately calms her down. He gave her so much motivation so much so I got motivated myself listening to Agathiyar. he said he knows who was behind all her troubles. asked her for 10 days to settle things at her work place. the only parikaram he asked her to do was place a lotus flower for shiva on 3 consecutive sundays. as it was a saturday we told her to start placing on the day itself n another the next day. she went back smiling and confident. i felt confident too. i was amazed at how agathiyar brought a total change in her immediately just by speaking to her.

i went back to ramesh on tuesday. he told me the lady called to say all her problems were solved. Agathiyar asked for 10 days to work on it but he solved her problem in 3 days!
amazing
he asked her to place flowers for 3 weeks but accepted 2 days parikaram. sat, n sunday. thats how fast he works on some. but for others he has to seek out Brahma, plead with him to bring changes in their fate. it takes time. he will ask to be patient cause of the intensity of their karma.
yes i understand,sir
Rohit had contacted me last year and had wanted a Nadi reading. On Tue, Nov 25, 2014 rohit raveendran wrote:
Dear Shanmugam sir, i have spend yesterday morning and today evening reading your blog,lot of amazing and interesting details were revealed to me thank you so much....i would have never contacted you or even visit you blog if agasthya hadn't given me an electric shock from the mantra which happened to load on it's own..i think the siddha masters have certain agenda for making me contact you :) ..it is such a wonderful blog that you have written and thank you so much sir

Sir, i would really love to get a reading from tavayogi,could you please tell me how much he charges for a reading..also would you mind telling me from where have you got the thirumoolar nadi(as i am a devotee of moolanji ) thank you once again
 Agathiyar finally fulfilled his wish.