|Courtesy of http://www.123greetings.com|
- A reader liked the post "COUNTING MY BLESSINGS". He wrote in, "Very nice article. I recommand it to my friends, I'll be back here again and again."
- I like your writing style very much. Short sentences, excellent command of English. And very inspiring. Thank you.
- I follow all your articles about siddhars and Im devotee of satguru agasthiar, jegatguru, jeganath swamigal and seshadri mahan.
- your articles really mind blowing..hope you continue to guide more malaysian people into siddha path..btw Im .... from Ampang. tc ayya
- Hi Sir, came across your sittar heartbeat blog, facinated. Wish to be friend in FB. Im from Malaysia also, BAtu Caves. From your blog, I visited Nadi Jodikam..Mr.Ramesh last week. Thank you
- namaste, just saw your blog, nice post....without your blog i would have never discovered kallar or agathair..thank u so much
- aum srim aumsarguru pathame saaba paava vimohsanam roga ahungaara thur vimohsanam sarva deva sagala siddha oli rupam sarguruway aum agasthiya kiranthaaya nama :) thank you sir..found this on siddha heart beat and this was one reason why i sent the thank you note, was chanting this all along before the jeeva nadi reading. your blog is too gud. you have such an enriching exp with the Siddhas :)
- Dear Sir, I have been following your amazing sharing on Maharishi Agasthiyar and m very awed by your personal experience with the divine Maharishi. I have been praying to Maharishi Agasthiyar recently for some problems and all went smoothly. I noticed that u mentioned about a NADI GURU T.RAMESH . I wish to see my NADI and would like your advise on who to contact to see my NADI. ..would you be able to share NADI guru T.Rameah contact details please?
These are the very kind and encouraging words from readers of Siddha Heartbeat that keep me going. I take this opportunity to say a BIG THANK YOU to all those who wrote in and those who follow this blog.