Saturday 18 April 2015

NADI READING NO 12


Agathiyar blesses me to write about the Siddhas in the Nadi reading on 17 February 2007, something Tavayogi Thangarasan Adigal had asked of me some time back. As I accompanied Tavayogi on his spiritual tours while in Malaysia, once he turned around and told me to speak about the Siddhas to others. I humbly turned down his request as I was pretty new to this path and not knowledgeable.

Tavayogi purposely forced me into a corner later where I could not escape but bow to his request. He was invited to an opening of his branch Agathiyar Gnana Peedham at Banting and he asked me along. I tagged along with 2 of my nephews. After the welcoming speech by the founder of the branch Peedham, Tavayogi took the stand to address the devotees. Just before he closed his speech, he told all those assembled that I shall speak about the Siddhas. I was taken by surprised. I indicated to him that I do not want to address those gathered. But all eyes were on me including Tavayogi's. Thinking that it was a futile attempt to refuse, I dragged myself to say a few words. Not knowing what to say I spoke about the greatness of Tavayogi, while figuring a way out of this tight situation. Surprisingly my brain that usually falls asleep lighted up that moment! I had a brilliant idea to escape from talking further. I began to sing the Arutperunjhoti mantra. Immediately all those gathered followed suite. I cunningly escaped from having to speak further.

During another moment Tavayogi asked that I translate his books into English. I had to turn down his request for I was incompetent to undertake such a massive and mammoth task.

Continuing with the Nadi reading, Agathiyar as usual speaks about the Puja. He confides with me that my Gurus are with me.