Sunday 12 April 2015

NADI READING NO 3 (+ NADI READING NO 2)

When I met Tavayogi Thangarasan Adigal in Malaysia in 2005, I told him I had seen the Nadi in 2002 and was asked to worship the Siddhas. He told me that I had come to the right place and that I could learn about the Siddha path at the Agathiyar Gnana Peedham at Batu Caves that he was about to officiate in a few days time. He asked if I had seen the Gnana Kaandam. When I told him I have to see the Nadi again as told by Agathiyar, as I was 45 then, he immediately passed me Nadi Nool Aasan Ramesh's telephone number. That evening Tavayogi gave teecha to my wife and me and several others.

I called Ramesh for an appointment but was told that he would get back to me. As Tavayogi was about to leave for India after officiating the local branch of his Peedham, I wanted to get the reading before he left. I called up Ramesh and he asked to come over on 15 August 2005. He recorded the reading on an audio cassette and passed it to me. Agathiyar in the reading told me the same thing that Tavayogi told me, that I could learn from the local affiliated branch. Agathiyar also asked me to see Tavayogi immediately that night and get a teecha. I was puzzled. Why again? Anyway I called up Tavayogi as advised by Ramesh and told him I was coming over to the Peedham immediately. I dropped in at the shops and purchased fruits and garlands before heading to see him. Once there Tavayogi came into the adjacent meditation hall after excusing himself from the group of devotees assembled and having a satsang. He asked me what was the matter. I told him I had seen the Nadi with Ramesh and was asked to get Teecha from him. Tavayogi was equally puzzled. Yet he called me over and I handed him my Guru Dakshanai or gifts. If Tavayogi had given a mantra teecha earlier, now he touched my shoulders and sent me off. 

I returned home excited to play the tape only to discover that it was erased mysteriously after a few minutes! I called Ramesh informing him about the erasure. He was equally surprised since he had recorded and played a portion to ascertain the recorder picked up his voice, before the actual reading began. Ramesh read the Nadi again on 18 August 2005, re recorded it and made a transcribe this time in event it was erased again. I was surprised that the local Peedham was not mentioned anymore and visits to Thiruvannamalai and a few other additional temples were included. I understood that my reading was mysteriously and miraculously changed after seeing Tavayogi again that night.

If the earlier reading only mentioned Palani, after seeing Tavayogi, Thiruvannamalai, Kallar, Agasthiyampalli and Courtallam were included in the re reading. Agathiyar promised to open his eyes at Agasthiyampalli, which he did to my amazement. Surprisingly Agathiyar talks about the erased reading too. Agathiyar talks about the greatness of his path or Margam, and the greatness of Tavayogi and his Kallar Ashram.

I have posted a portion of the reading below. The original reading tapers to a hiss after a few minutes. The re recording begins with the accompaniment of temple drums that could be heard from the Karpaga Vinayagar Alayam next door.





Nadi Nool Aasan Ramesh
Supramania Swami at his kudil at Thiruvannamalai
Travels with Tavayogi 






Tavayogi at Agasthiyampalli