Wednesday 22 April 2015

NADI READING NO 31

Beginning from this 31st reading on 8 December 2008, Agathiyar starts to mention about his temple, something he told me in my very first reading on 14 December 2002. Agathiyar had ask that I build a temple for him. Sivabalan who had brought Nadi Nool Aasan Sentilkumar from India, asked me to try and fulfill Agathiyar's wish for he told me Agathiyar had mentioned the same in almost 50 previous Nadi readings, but no one took up the task. I set my mind on doing it. But it was not feasible to build a new temple in Malaysia. I thought I should ask the management of existing temples if I could at least build a shrine for Agathiyar in their premises. But that too was of no avail. When Supramania Swami sent word of building a temple for Lord Murugan at Thiruvannamalai through my nephew, I started the ball rolling. But that too was not to be when a Siddha stopped Swami from continuing. I thought I had fulfilled my role in assisting in building a temple. In this reading Agathiyar mentions that he had already received Sundara Arumugam's consent to install him at the yet to be built Jegathguru Sri Raghavendra Mritiga Brindavanam in Ipoh.(The Brindavanam has since then been built and inaugurated)