Friday 24 April 2015

NADI READING NO 41 & 42

The Nadi reading on 19 April 2011 was not recorded but written out. Agathiyar speaks about the Chitra Pournami prayers held at Agathiyar Vanam. Agathiyar also speaks about my daughter's accident and explains that it had to happen due to the positioning of her planets but assured us with his Grace she will come through it fine. Agathiyar graciously reveals his Moola Mantra to be chanted and shared with all. Wanting to record this mantra, I was looking for a suitable piece of music to accompany the mantra. I came across Pradeep Swaminathan's Vinayagar Agaval. I thought his music would compliment the mantra recitation beautifully. I cannot thank enough Pradeep Swaminathan for giving us this masterpiece.


On 9 August 2011, Agathiyar most compassionately and graciously promises to take on all the karma of devotees. He speaks about Tavayogi Thangarasan Adigal undergoing tavam. After this disclosure by Agathiyar, I thought Tavayogi should be given the space to carry out his tavam without interruption. I decided to close all social media accounts. All the years of work went off in a jiffy. I had no regrets though. When I mentioned to Tavayogi about the deactivation of all accounts, he questioned me, "Why Son? All this helps to bring people to the Margam." Listening to him, I started building up from scratch.