Friday 24 April 2015

NADI READING NO 43

For close to 2 1/2 years I was suffering from lower back pain. What started with discomfort and pain while walking later led to pain while standing too long too. I would look for a seat. We would only expect to be refreshed and energetic after a good nights rest and sleep. But in my case I would wake up in the mornings with pain running throughout my body and especially the lower back. The pain got worse and was so extreme that it woke me up from sleep. I saw a traditional chinese medicine practitioner or sinseh who used to massage people. He gave me a herbal preparation instead of giving me a massage. It brought some relief but not a cure. Dr Krishnan by friend and Siddha practitioner ruled out stone and kidney failure as it did not hurt when I urinated and my feet did not swell respectively. He asked that I take an X-ray to see if it was a slipped disc. The medical doctors did an X-ray and gave me a clean slate. I was started on a course of physiotherapy and infrared therapy. Meanwhile I thought I had suffered enough and wished to hear what Agathiyar had to say. I got an appointment on 26 November 2011. Agathiyar's words gave me relief as he assured me all would be fine and indicated me to take Triphala and Indian Gooseberry, besides doing some prayers. I recovered soon.