Thursday 30 July 2015

LIVE STREAMING OF SIDDHAS POOJA.

Screen grabs by Praba Shanmugam


On November 8, 2014 Stalin messaged me if I could "make arrangements to see Agathiyar's pooja live during important days (for all)."

I have been on Skype with Jnana Jyothiamma. Then when Valli from USA too wanted to watch, I had to arrange 2 laptops. 

So when Stalin asked I recalled that I had an account with http://www.ustream.tv/ but never actually got to stream before. 

So I did a trial run and reported back to Stalin, "Done Stalin. Posted the link on my blog. Tested it too. It works. Will try to come on air on Thursdays."

And so began a saga of streaming live Siddhas Pooja. Stalin without fail created digital posters announcing the dates of the pooja. 

Agathiyar surprisingly, spoke about the streaming in advance in the Nadi reading on September 21, 2014 (http://agathiyarvanam.blogspot.com/2015/04/nadi-reading-no-48.html)

I wish to thank Stalin for doing a wonderful job, taking time from his busy schedule as a medical student, volunteering to create these wonderful masterpieces.