Wednesday 8 July 2015

SIDDHA VAIDYAM

From Siddha Applied Science Institute's (SASI) webpage at http://www.siddhainstitute.com/about-siddha, we understand the origin of Siddha Vaidyam.
Siddha Vaidyam is understood to have been taught first by Lord Siva to his wife Goddess Parvathy. Parvathy in turn taught it to her son Lord Muruga who then transferred this wisdom to his disciple Agasthya, who spread it amongst humans.
Agathiyar is acclaimed to have spread this ancient medical system to Man.    
It is said that when the first leaf of the first plant (It was a grass named karuka) sprouted on earth, Agatshya was there to witness it. Henceforth each plant, each animal, each element, each mineral and each non-living thing that were created thereafter appeared to Agathya muni and explained its innate properties and medicinal values to him.
Dr Krishnan, a Siddha Vaidyar and Astrologer by profession  and proprietor of Hillriche Sdn Bhd, was one of many people who came into my life making an impact and help change my destiny.

It was in the ninety's that I met Dr Krishnan, having being introduced to him by my colleague Sethu. Sethu used to frequently consult  the Dr regarding astrology. He used to speak to me about the Dr. I had given up on astrology then and had shun away from prayers and temples. That is when my mother, sister and mother-in-law each call me up to inquire if I was alright and asked if the other had said anything to me. I suspected something was amiss. I thought that they must have surely seen my astrological chart; and were worried sick over me; fearing some mishap that would happen to me; but could not bring themselves to mention it to me. 

So I turned up at Dr Krishnan's office to know what was in store for me, that had scared the guts off my elders. Prior to seeing him I had given my birth details to the Dr over the phone. When I entered his office and introduced myself, the first thing he said was that I had come 'after everything was over'. He added that all shall be fine from that moment on. Thus started a beautiful friendship with my mentor, adviser and friend. 

When his clients told me that his predictions were accurate, I was wondering why it did not materialize for me. I asked him without referring to me if his predictions could go wrong. He told me it could if I had curses or sabam. I then asked him to tell me if I had been cursed. The Dr replied that it was not possible to do so looking into the astrological chart and that I had to see my Nadi. That was the very first time I heard about the Nadi. But sad to say, I did not give must importance to it then. Neither did I know about any Nadi reader in Malaysia at that time. 

It was only in 2002, when my colleague Murali Saminathan spoke about his experience in seeing the Nadi in the year 2000, that my interest in the Nadi was revived again. Murali made arrangements for me to see the Nadi. Both Sivabalan, who brought in the Nadi readers, and Nadi Nool Aasan Sentilkumar introduced me to the Siddhars further. And hence started a wonderful journey of sheer amazement and intrigue.  

Since that day in 1996 till now I have seek advise regarding the stars and consulted Dr Krishnan regarding my ailments. 

Dr Krishnan walks us through the basics of Siddha medicine, Medical astrology and the Nadi in the following interview, held last evening.



Following are some photos of Dr Krishnan leading a study group to SKM Siddha and Ayurvedha Company (India) Limited (http://www.skmsiddha.org/, https://www.facebook.com/skmayus), photos courtesy of https://www.facebook.com/hillriche



Dr Krishnan (center) and his team being briefed



Dr Krishnan (far left)