Saturday 28 November 2015

A FULFILLING JOURNEY

In the very first Nadi reading itself Agathiyar had enlightened me on the existence of karma and its impact on every individuals lives, and karma been the reason for taking rebirth again and again. He was  gracious enough to reveal my past too and showed me ways to eradicate/ reduce/ cleanse my karma.

For a start he asked that I complete certain atonements or parikarams that took me to many temples in Malaysia and later in India. He gave me a grace period of two years to complete them before coming back to him. I immediately set out to complete my atonements locally and in India the following year.



I was destined to see the Nadi only when I was 44 years of age, no sooner nor later. Agathiyar recommended that I carry out certain Agamas in the Pothu Kaandam to bring on some clarity and understanding. He asked that I engaged in devotion and service too.

In the Santhi Parikaara (Karma) Kaandam he asked that I carry out Noolukku Dhanam or paying homage to my Nadi through a small contribution and a prayer to the Nadi and its author, the Siddhas.

In the Theechai Kaandam, I was asked to chant Lord Ganapathy's Mantra, worship the Siddhas, and conduct Shiva Puja.

Finally in the Jnana Kaandam, Agathiyar mentioned that it was destined that I read the Jnana Nool only then. Agathiyar said I needed to engage in worship, puja, conduct Shiva Puja and Agathiyar Puja and associate with spiritual movements. I was to carry out certain practices that would come my way through a guru. As Karma stood in my way to spiritual progress, Agathiyar asked that I visit all 5 element temples of Lord Shiva, of which Thiruvannamalai should be my last stop. I was asked to circumambulate Arunachala hill on a full moon day. I needed to visit Palani and offer my prayers to Lord Muruga too. Agathiyar initiated certain yogic practices in the Nadi too to cleanse the body. He taught Vaasi practice that was to be performed during the auspicious period of 2 hours before daybreak. Agathiyar said that these practices would be more meaningful if a theecha from a guru is received. The most compassionate father said that I shall meet my guru when I least expected. Agathiyar blessed that he shall be on hand to guide me further through his Nadi. I was asked to chant the names of the Siddhas as they were mantras on their own. Agathiyar said all secrets and clarity lies within him. I was asked to contribute towards the building of temples and eventually build one for him too. I was asked to be of service to others too. Agathiyar ended the reading by asking to see him when I was 45 years of age.

Besides fulfilling the atonements Agathiyar also asked that I come to his path. The Siddha path was something new to me. Nadi Nool Aasan Sentilkumar who read my Nadi graciously gave me a booklet with Siddha names and initiated me by chanting their names. Sivabalan who brought Sentilkumar to read the Nadi presented me with a portrait of Agathiyar. Next I headed to the local branch of the Sri Agathiyar Sanmarga Gurukulum in Kampong Laksamana, Batu Caves and Agathiyar Sanmarga Sangam in Dengkil, both initiated by Rengaraja Desigar. I knew of their existence through their massive donation drives door to door and at festivities. I picked up more books here.

In 2003 when I finally made my pilgrimage to carry out my atonements in India, I found my very first guru Supramania Swami in Thiruvannamalai. During my visit I included the Agathiyar Sanmarga Sangam in Turaiyur in my itinerary. I had a chance to meet Rengaraja Desigar personally. I picked up more books while there.

In 2005 I dropped by to pay my respects to Tavayogi Thangarasan Adigal who was to launch and officiate a local branch of his Sri Agathiyar Gnana Peedham in Malaysia. I found my second guru in him. Tavayogi introduced me to Nadi Nool Aasan T.Ramesh. Agathiyar after a year blessed me with a reading again as promised. He told me that Tavayogi was my guru.



True to his words, after I accepted Tavayogi as my guru, changes immediately began to take place. Surprisingly after 45 seconds the audio recording of the prized Nadi reading died down to a hiss. It was practically erased to the surprise of Ramesh and me. When I went back to Ramesh he reread the Aasi Nadi again. This time their was no mention about the local chapter of the Agathiyar Gnana Peedham in Malaysia which I was to patronize as mentioned in the earlier reading. A few more places were included which I should visit in India, including Thiruvannamalai, Kallar Ashram, Palani and Agasthiyampalli too. Agathiyar promised to open his eye in his granite statue while at Agasthiyampalli. I needed to be in Courtallam too. He acknowledge that he was watching the prayers and practices that I had been continuing.

Agathiyar promised lots of surprises and miracles. He was glad that I was steadfast in upholding his teachings, and staying on his path the past year without diverting away. Hence the reason for him to continue providing more readings and guidance through the Nadi.

Till this day, I have had 53 Nadi readings. Agathiyar has guided me just as he had promised. As usual he expresses his joy in this reading too. Without his grace and blessing I doubt that I could have walked this far on the path of the Siddhas.