Saturday 28 November 2015

FEEDBACK

Ananda Jyothiamma is an avid and regular reader of Siddha Heartbeat (SH). She had gracefully shared many stories and her experiences on this blog in the past. She has been a source of encouragement, often giving feedback and pointers. So have many of my friends at Agathiyar Vanam Malaysia (AVM) during our regular meetings and through calls. Many readers of SH too have appraised this blog, leaving kind comments that keeps us going.

Ananda Jyothiamma wrote in some time back :
  • Your last post was Stupendous.. really fantastic... the manner of Presentation.. one which u tagged me.. fantastic. It's a Dictionary... more or less... really good.... the complete history of Kalar till today... yes.. there is nothing more left to say nor project. U HAVE DONE A CLEAN, ELABORATE Encyclopaedia..... really good..... documentation is there Shan... but it requires THEIR GRACE TO PROJECT LUCIDLY THEIR WORK... YOU HAVE LOTS OF THEIR GRACE AND BLESSINGS. Even a Layman can decifer that by seeing your work done.... leave alone one being in the Siddha Marg... COZ I KNOW THE SOURCE WITHIN 'THAT WORK' AND I ALSO KNOW THE INDIVIDUAL BEHIND THOSE POSTS.. AND I ALSO KNOW THE BLISS AND SATISFACTION DERIVED FROM THAT WORK... SO I CAN APPRECIATE EVERY WORD MENTIONED THERE...
Several others too wrote in to express their gratitude in hosting this blog.
  • Vanakam Aiya, I read your blog and I found many interesting things. I am a follower of the Siddhas, trough your blog I came in contact with THANGARASAN ADIGAL and Jeeva Nadi. I get the blessing from Muruga. My humble Respect to you Aiya and thank you very much for your service trough your blog. May the Supreme Lord Shiva and Shakti bless you. Thank you
  • Hello Mr.Shanmugam, Great work!
  • Nice blog...Very useful information is providing by ur blog..
  • I am felling so blessed ...by visiting this site ..om Agathiaya namah...
  • ஆசீர்வதிக்கப்பட்ட ஆத்மாக்கள்.நானும் அவருடைய மூலமந்திரத்தினையும் ஐந்தெழுத்தையும் விடாமல் ஜபம் செய்கிறேன். அவருடைய திருக்கண்ணோக்கம் என் மீது விழும் நாளை எதிர்பார்த்துக்கொண்டிருக்கிறேன். ஓம் அகத்தீசாய நம
  • வணக்கம்.... அருமையான தகவல்களுக்கு நன்றி... நான் தாப்பா, மலேசியாவில் உள்ள ஜீவ சமாதி ஜெகநாதர் சுவாமியைப் பற்றிய உங்களின் பதிவுகளைப் படித்தேன்... குருவின் புகழை உலகறியச் செய்வோம்... பிறந்ததிலிருந்து இந்த ஆசிரமத்திலே சுற்றி வளர்ந்த பெண் நான். ஆசிரமத்தின் அருகே தான் வீடு. தற்பொழுது இடம் மாற்றலாகியுள்ளோம்... பல அதிசயங்களைத் தாங்கிய தலம் தான் இந்த ஆசிரமம்... பலருக்கு பல அதிசயங்கள் நடந்ததைக் கோள்வி/பார்த்தும் உள்ளேன். சுவாமிகளை நம்பினோர் என்றும் கைவிடப்படார்... நம்பினவர் உடன் துணையாக இருக்கும் மகான்.... 
  • Hello! I'm reading your blog andnI found it very interesting.
  • Wonderful post sir (As with every article in the blog :)) . Thanks for sharing and connecting us with Agastiyar :) May His grace be bestowed upon all of us :)
  • Nice post...I look forward to reading more, and getting a more active part in the talks here, whilst picking up some knowledge as well..
  • Its realy gud to ce such a rare incidnts n experiences.amazd ! Pls keep continue ur writings! many wl b getng blesd !
  • Aum Agasthiya Maharishi Namah!!!!..Thank you Aiya...Jnana Jyothi Amma, and all gurus...my life is changing...i am so happy....
  • Vanakam, Dear Shanmugam! Thank U very match for organizing Agathya pujas on-line!
I would like to share the following mails from a devotee who heeded every word of Agathiyar and saw immediate changes take place in his life.
  • Dear Sir, Thanks for this blog. I am Mesmerised with the articles therein and I want to meet Tavayogi ji and stay in the ashram. Is it possible. Can I get a reading of Jeev Nadi. Plz help.
  • Sir, This Thursday I was lucky to be able to see the homam and abhishek of Agathiar Ji on U stream.
  • Sir I need a Jeeva Nadi Reading urgently. Only the Siddhas can help me in my journey and help me attain the final frontier. I wish I could reach there immediately and take their blessings. Rgds
  • Sir ... In the meantime please pray for us that our nadi leaves are found and Agathiyar Ji and the Siddhas bless us and show us the way. Hoping this will be a new beginning. Agathiyar Ji is always present with You. Plz pray on our behalf too. Rgds
  • Dear Sir, I did hear my nadi being read. Its so amazing. My fathers name, mothers name, Wifes name, What my Son is doing... What my daughter is pursuing in studies ... everything was precisely mentioned. My sisters ... about them. Also about my Guru Ji. Where he is residing and where his ashram is. The troubled times in this life. A bit about my past... and most importantly atonements to be done. My life to be...all was mentioned. Not much about my past was revealed ... I feel as if I am a chosen one of Agathiar Ji for having told me all this and how to ease out of the troubled times at present. This mail is to thank you as you have also been a medium of Agathiar Ji for me to have led me to Selvam. Thank You Sir and do keep us in your prayers always. Since I was going to Chennai do you think it wd be possible to visit Tavayogi Ji ashram and take his and the Siddhas blessings. Rgds
  • Sir With the blessings of Agathiar ji I and my wife are proceesing for atonements. Your blog has been a guiding factor for me. Hope Agaithiar Ji stays with us throughout the journey and a new phase begins in our life. Thanx a lot and do keep us in your prayers to Agaithiar ji. Rgds
  • Sir Greetings! Further to my previous mail... hv completed all atonements. It was an out of the world experience. I am sure agathiar ji was there throughout. Jeeva nadi has tld m so many things...past ...present... future....I was tld what I had dn in one birth of mine. I was also tld that my atonements are complete. I was gvn remedy for everything. I was also tld abt my spiritual journey. I feel as if I hv someone to talk to....someone to look up to....someone who will make an ignorant person like me some day walk the path of the Siddhas. 

Agathiyar in the above Nadi reading mentions that many have gained from visiting AVM and Siddha Heartbeat (SH) and watching the live stream of the Siddha Puja. We at AVM and SH are blessed to be of service to fellow devotees.