Wednesday 23 December 2015

A DEVOTEE'S NADI READING PART 2

On Saturday, 21 November 2015, I posted a mail from a devotee Agathiyar residing in Germany who had a beautiful Jeeva Nadi reading.

A DEVOTEE'S NADI READING PART 1
Dear Aiya,
Thank you for your quick reply. Here I wrote my experience with the Sri Gnanaskandar Jeeva Nadi – Part 1. I will get more Readings, I am thinking to write a serial of this experiences. So that everyone can profit out of it. .. can you please publish it in your blog? So That many readers will come to know about the Siddhas, Muruga and Jeeva Nadi. So that many reader can find trust in the Siddhas and Agathiyar. .. Thank you. 
My experience with the Sri Gnanaskandar Jeeva Nadi – Part 1
I am a Siddha devotee from Germany. At the beginning of 2015 suddenly I lost my job. I have good qualification but still it was hard for me to find a new job. My life was previously no better, I had to struggle a lot.
After reading several blogs like (agathiyarvanam.blogspot.com, kaumarapayanam.blogspot.com, gnanaboomi.com etc.) I came to know about the Jeeva Nadi. I contacted the Skandar Upasagar to get a Jeeva Nadi reading. Normally it is not allowed to get a Jeeva Nadi reading per telephone. As I was suffering a lot, Lord Muruga and the Siddhas showed mercy upon me. 
On 12.06.2015 I get my first Jeeva Nadi reading per telephone. In this reading Lord Muruga gave accurate details about my life. Muruga even told me about birthmarks on my body and the meaning of this marks. He mentioned about a particular mark on my body which was a sign for spiritual life and the Siddha Path. Muruga told me that there are two temples in the city where I was currently living. One was a Muruga temple and the second a Krishna temple. He told me to visit both of this temples. Even I did not know that there is a Krishna temple in this City. I was searching for this Krishna temple. I found an Afghan Hindu temple with a shrine for Krishna. I was wondering how correct and accurate the Jeeva Nadi is. I am living in Germany and the Skandar Upasagar in Tamil Nadu. There is several thousand kilometers distance but still the Nadi is exact. 

Muruga mentioned about some health troubles with my stomach I have to face. As it was predicted I had some problems with my stomach for a few weeks. 
In the Jeeva Nadi it was told that I had several pictures of the Siddhas and that I have to pray to them regularly. It was also mentioned that Agasthiyar is my Guru and that my Kundalini will awake. I have to chant the Shanmuga Kavasam for 36 Days and that everything will be set alright. In a few weeks I will get the next reading so I have to be patient. 
In the next reading I got several new amazing revelation and exact prediction about my new Job..
He now shares his next reading.

A DEVOTEE'S NADI READING PART 2
My experience with the Sri Gnanaskandar Jeeva Nadi – Part 2
On 21.08.2015 I got my second Jeeva Nadi reading. I was still searching for a job and I was not successful with this. As I had also financial problems I moved from the city where I was living and shifted to my parents home, to a small town in northern part of Germany.
In the second Jeeva Nadi reading Muruga told me that I will get a Job in the Kaniṉi (Computer/Software) field and in the town where I am now staying. I was wondering and I could not believe this statement. As the town where I am living currently is very small to house a Software Company. Muruga also told me not to do any business now or go for a government job.

He told me to do a simple Pariharam with salt. Muruga also mentioned that in my town where I was now living that there is a Ambal Shestram of foreign religion and that I have to visit this Shestram regularly. Muruga is telling me to visit the Church of Maria in my hometown. A Hindu god is telling me to go to a Christian church?! The divine Play is great!
As I have a particular mark on my body which is a sign for the Siddhar path. Muruga told me that many Siddhas will bless me and I will get good spiritual development. I have to chat Shanmuga Kavasam everyday. In a few weeks I will get the next reading so I have to be patient.
One day I was searching for jobs on the internet. I found an advertisement of a small company in my hometown which was searching for a Software Engineer. Before that I did not know that there is such a company in my town.

As predicted exactly by Muruga, I am now working as a Software developer in this company in my hometown. What can I say about the grace of Muruga and the Siddhas!
My wish is that every devotee gets the same blessing, protection and guides that I have got. 
In the next reading I got amazing revelation about my spiritual heritage and a prediction about a divine visit...
We shall wait for his next mail.