Tuesday 4 October 2016

MIRACLES OF AGATHIYAR PART 4 - SAVED FROM A CRISIS

I answered a call on my handphone. It was a new number. There was a child on the other end talking gibberish. I could not make out what she was saying. This went on for some time until her father took the phone from her and apologized saying that his daughter had mistakenly called me.

I received the following email on 30 June 2015. This mail was a followup to the above amazing event that took place even much earlier.

Besides narrating the magnitude of the problem he was facing through his mail, the father of this child was seeking a solution to his problem. I have edited his mail, refraining from mentioning his problem.
Vanakam Ayya, My name is ...... If u remember my 2 year daughter had mistakely call you month ago.
..... Im facing worst period in my life.
I never did any harm to anyone in life and trust in murugan and agasthiar guru. All my life i did lot of charity as I can. ...... I still trust 100% my murugan and agasthiar wont let me down..But recently I feel really down because most of people so called mahan that I met more interested in money. Even some agasthiar olai I seen the reader asked me Rm130k to do poojai to save me. .... For the time being I stopped to pray because I really lost hope and dont know what else I can do. Why murugan n agasthiar guru never show me any way.
Really need your advice and blessings. Before this I got seen olai and never mentioned I will suffer like this. Im also attaching my spiritual gaandam reading. .....
Nandri ayya
OM Agathisaya Namaha
I replied him giving him some hope.
I m very sorry to hear about your misgivings. But you have a very good future in store seeing from the Nadi reading. Do not worry.

I shall narrate a miracle. A Malaysian Indian was taken into custody suspected as a drug pusher. He was in possession of the drug which was carried in his car by friends without his knowledge. He was remanded. If convicted he would have to go to the gallows. His wife rushed to Kallar ashram stayed overnight and returned the next day. She asked Tavayogi and Mataji to perform a prayer for Agathiyar while there. Agathiyar performed a miracle. Her husband was acquitted of the charge!

Call up Mataji at 98425 50987. Tell her your story. See if u can go over and do a puja there. See if u can be at Kallar on a Wednesday or a Saturday. That is the day the Jeeva Nadi reading is done. Maybe Agathiyar can advise you further in the Nadi.

Whatever it is do not lose hope. Hope is what keeps us alive. I pray that all goes well. You have my number right?
When he received my reply the same day, he wrote in again.
Ayya,
Its a miracle. Today I surrender myself to murugan and agathiar and start pray.I received your email just after I finish prayers .I promised myself if even murugan and agasthiar let me down, I will surrender myself fully to them.
I cant go to kallar in this situation. Will do sitthar potri and murugan poojai here. Im lucky finally I got chance to get blessings from good soul like you. Will ask my wife try to call mataji. I already spoken to many people but all make use of my situation. I dun have your number ayya. Keep me in ur prayers.
Thanks
On 1st July I received the following mail. This mail surprised me as he was directed to AVM by Mataji Sarojini Ammaiyar of Kallar Ashram.
Ayya, my wife already spoken to mataji regarding my problem. She asked me and my wife to join your pournami guru poojai. Need your permision and location of the poojai. Jeeva naadi will be read by tavayogi ayya this saturday.
Thanks
The next day I find a carbon copy of a mail from him to Tavayogi.
Vanakam ayya,
Really thankful and Im lucky to get blessings from great soul like you.
Yesterday I and my wife did pournami poojai at Shanmugam Ayya house..Im really lucky to do abishegam and poojai to agasthiar by the guidance of Shanmugam Ayya. Im completely surrender myself to muruga and agasthiar. Will accept what ever their decision for me. As I know I never did any harm to any one and till now I still doing anathanam and charity for the needy as I can.
Once my problem settled will come to Kallar and do what I can for ashraman. Will wait what Agasthiar instruction for me on Saturday jeeva naadi. Thanks a lot ayya.
OM Guruve Sharanam
He forwarded to me Tavayogi's reply the next day. It was reassuring to hear Tavayogi give him hope too.

A year later I received a note of gratitude from him on May 7th.
Just goin to my past emails and found this ayya. Lot of things come to my mind. Im really grateful and thank you sincerely from my heart for all you did past year.
Ayya think you still remember how I came to AVM. It all started with my 2 year old daughter call to you. Its first time I talked to you.
You had guided me for past year directly and indirectly through your blog. I never missed your single post since beginning.
When I really down and dont know what to do agasthiar appa sent you for rescue. Its all still fresh in mind when I mention to you at AVM murugan let me down and you consule me that all happen due to karma and appa will save me. Even I helped lot of people before you are the only good soul that asked me if I needed any financial help during that difficulty.
When jeeva naadi reading at Kallar appa mention that Tavayogi ayya is my past life guru .... Appa also mentioned that all my karma will vanish soon that really happened recently. I did anathanam at Subramani swami samadhi and started my parigaram. Really felt like being blessed by Subramani swami that time.where I shared the picture to you from India. All the parigarams done perfectly with all the blessing of agasthiar appa, subramani sami and yourself. Even in aasi gandam I seen December 2015, appa mentioned "naanum esanum mannam kulirnthe ponnen".
All what happened to me is like miracle where till now im feeling like dreaming. Where just a year ago I felt that my life is gone and no one can save me. Maybe my life can be a motivation to everyone for not lost hope where miracles can be done by appa just in a split second. Just surrender fully to him and he knows what is right for his children.
Thanks again ayya. Hope you continue your good deeds to human kind. Even we less communicate or meet up but my mind and soul always thinking about you. 
Take care.
Thank you very much for hanging on to Agathiyar.