Wednesday 5 October 2016

SPECIAL MOMENTS WITH TAVAYOGI WHILE IN MALAYSIA.

Listening to and reading Jnana Jyothi Amma's emails on her experiences, now that she is in solitude for more than a year, made me rethink whether I really wanted what is called Jnana. I began to see it as a path laid with thorns. It does not come easy I understood. The family of my first guru Supramania Swami too have mentioned that he went through a tough time. Neither did it come easy for my present guru Tavayogi Thangarasan Adigal. When Tavayogi was available to spare a few moments during his busy schedule while in Malaysia recently, I popped this question to him. I told him that we are considering if we really wanted Jnana, seeing the amount of pain and suffering one has to endure to gain it. Tavayogi immediately told me that we won't have to go through it. He had to because he wanted it. He asked for it. 

When you want something that much Agathiyar provides for it. Tavayogi wanted to preach the Siddha Marga and he was sent to several countries to fulfil out his wish. A former disciple of Tavayogi wanted to head a spiritual organization and he was given the opportunity. Supramania Swami's 40 year wish to build a temple in Thiruvannamalai took off although the Siddhas decided to stop it later for reasons only known to them. He accepted their decision.

When we brought Tavayogi and Agathiyar (murthy) to the homes of devotees and members of AVM, it was at Santosh's and Vinthamaray's home that Tavayogi was shown a copy of my book THE SIDHAS. He immediately began to browse through it, stalling his gaze for a moment to carefully read certain passages from it and moved on to flip and scrutinize the book further. He was happy about the contents and accuracy of what he read. He was particularly happy with the many references that I had made to in the book. He turned to me and said, in his teachings too he always referred to the Siddha songs and literature. Nothing he said was his, it all had references to the text of the Siddhas. He asked for a copy from Vinthamaray to keep as his own. I was delighted that the book had his approval.



When we were having a private moment at Dyalen's home, both Tavayogi and Mataji told me that they we sadden when they heard that I had retired from work, their reason that I would not have an income now as I was the sole bread winner.

I explained to them that I had considered leaving my work and focus on Agathiyar's work for some years now, but had to put it off as my eldest daughter was still in college. Finally the time was right I felt when she started her internship and would soon need to look for a job. By Agathiyar's grace she continued at the same place of her internship having landed a job there. Now I had only my wife and second daughter to care for. The younger one decided to do her Sixth Form and then continue to college in slightly less than a couple of years time. I think I could manage with my pension.

But the biggest approval came from Agathiyar, I told Tavayogi and Mataji, bringing immediate peace to them. Although I made the decision to leave early, I was having a small doubt whether the decision I took was right. That is when I had a Nadi reading and Agathiyar surprised me by addressing this issue. He gave the thumbs up for me to leave. Hearing me say this Tavayogi and Mataji were happy for me and my family.

When Tavayogi came over to my home on 31st July 2005 for the very first time, he held a small prayer and showed us Agathiyar. When he arrived in Malaysia recently, I specifically asked that he grace the homes of AVM members and conduct a similar Siddha prayer. Hence Tavayogi and Agathiyar blessed nine homes of AVM members with their presence where we filled these homes further with Agathiyar's Nama Japam or chants.

Just before he left for India after a two month stay in Malaysia, I asked him for direction - what I was to do now that Agathiyar has acknowledged and endorsed AVM, Thondu Seivom and Amudhasurabhi?  He turned to us and said, "What am I to direct you my son, Agathiyar is already directing you."

Tavayogi has acknowledged the steps we had taken in the worship of the Siddhas and the mechanism that was put in place to bring about an awareness of the Siddhas to the public. He went back a happy man, telling us that his long cherished wish and desire to see the Siddha Margam flourish in Malaysia has seen the light of the day, through AVM, AUM, Thondu Seivom and Amudhasurabhi. It brought joy to us to receive his blessings, acknowledgement and endorsement and that of Agathiyar too. He has given us a boost and shot in the arm to venture into more possibilities in bringing Agathiyar and the Siddhas to the masses. We are all excited seeing the latest developments and especially after Tavayogi's visit to Malaysia.

Once back home at Kallar Ashram, Tavayogi has moved several devotees who are key players to bring the Ashram to the attention of the world. Kalyan and his teammates have started mobilizing the machinery in readiness for the upcoming four day Inauguration and Agathiyar Jayanthi and Guru Puja celebration at Kallar beginning on 15 December 2016.