Wednesday 8 March 2017

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU!

Over the years Agathiyar called me over for more readings where he guided me further. There were several predictions that did not take place and because I was not keen, I had not put in the efforts towards making these predictions come true. I turned down the Siddhas' request to meet several other living gurus as I was not keen and had stopped my search, after holding on to Agathiyar. I did not go to several other spiritual spots too as requested for the same reason. Agathiyar respected my wish and never brought up the subject again.

Agathiyar slowly led me along on his path, never rushing me, letting me take my own pace. He gave numerous mantras. He introduced several Yoga practices through his Nadi. Through Tavayogi Thangarasan Adigal he taught me and several others, various Yoga Asanas and breathing techniques, and refined the homam ritual that I was doing at AVM. Then came a cooling-off period when one day he asked that I stop all forms of Yogic practices. Later through Acharya Gurudasan he taught me and AVM family the inner essence and science of these Yogic practices.

The year 2007 was an interesting year in the sense that I was blessed to have a Nadi reading by several other Siddhas besides Agathiyar, beginning with Bhogar. Sugabrahmar, Bhrigu, Kagapusandar, and Tirumular blessed me with a reading too. These series of Nadi revelations amazed me further, as I saw the good rapport between the Siddhas and their respect for Agathiyar. Truly amazing!

It was amazing how Agathiyar slowly introduced me to various techniques and mantras over the years. It is amazing how Agathiyar held my hand and led me step by step. Throughout all these years Agathiyar keeps on asking me to continue prayers and puja.

After I returned from my maiden pilgrimage to India in 2003, I posted my experiences on my web site indianheartbeat. Agathiyar blessed me to write on 17 February 2007. With his blessings I continue to give you these posts. Agathiyar in Surendaran Selvaratnam's Nadi reading on 4 March 2017, urges me to continue writing. I am very thankful to Agathiyar for encouraging me on. I am equally thankful to all those wonderful souls out there who took a moment to read and follow my post and for their encouraging words.

It gives me great joy and strength when I realized the whole Siddha force is behind us. Let's take the hand of Erai and Agathiyar and walk this beautiful path of self realization. May the force be with you!