Tuesday 27 June 2017

ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE

When Tavayogi told me that Agathiyar had come the night of my arrival at Kallar the very first time and asked what he was giving me, I was skeptical. I remained quiet. When he took me on a pilgrimage to Siddha caves and temples, he would point out that the Siddhas came as an aroma and a particular scent; that they came as the wind and the breeze. I would just stare into the sky not comprehending what he was telling me. You only belief if you saw, right?

But when Agathiyar opened his left eye as he had promised in my Nadi, in his very aged and worn out granite statue of his at Agasthiyampalli, I stepped into a realm of Siddhas where anything was possible. He then surprised me by opening both his eyes in another granite statue of his at the Kutraleswarar temple. In both occasions Tavayogi hushed me and led me out in a jiffy, never giving me a moment to explore the miracle further or investigate it.

When Vimalan and Suresh of Thiruvannamalai whom I met at Kallar Ashram in 2005 invited me over to their hometown, I called them the moment I reached Supramania Swami's kudil. They came over immediately. They volunteered to bring Swami and me to the temple later that evening. After visiting Annamalaiyar, they brought us to a run down Shiva temple nearby that apparently was "discovered", cleaned and was maintained by a young man who happened to come by. They asked him to narrate to me what had taken place at the temple. It seems one day a man came along as he was alone at the temple. After some exchange of words, the stranger took the lad by the hand and led him to the inner sanctum of Lord Shiva. The stranger placed his finger into a small crack in the wall behind the Shivalinga, and apparently entered the hole. What remained of him was his hand holding on to the lad. The lad panicked and pulled his hand away in fear! The stranger identified himself as Esaki before entering the portal.

When I returned to Malaysia, Agathiyar spoke about his miracles and told me many more will happen in my homeground.

I began to believe that anything was possible.

When a veterinarian doctor from Ooty who frequented Kallar Ashram, visited the home of a couple who worshipped Agathiyar, and was invited to enter the prayer room, upon opening the door he witnessed Agathiyar get up immediately from a sleeping position, tie his hair lock before disappearing. The doctor shared with me this story when he was accompanying Tavayogi in Malaysia. 

Many years later in 2013, Jnana Jhothiamma tells me an almost similar story one that she witnessed at AVM. It was also during her visit that Agathiyar opened his eyes in our very own bronze statue at AVM and created a spectacle. Later a long time devotee of Agathiyar was directed in the Nadi to print and distribute this particular photo of AVM Agathiyar.

The mother of a devotee of Agathiyar usually stayed alone as her son works long hours in a hotel. Her company during these moments seems to be Agathiyar. She used to tell her son that Agathiyar would massaged her aching feet. Recently she had a fall in their home. As she called out for Agathiyar, he appeared, questioned her why she was not more careful and lifted her up, bringing her a few steps to his painting hanging in the hall before disappearing into it. 

Welcome to the world of possibilities, the realm of the Siddhas. Have an open mind and be prepared for all possibilities. Anything is possible in the world of the Siddhas.