Wednesday 14 June 2017

AVM AGATHIYAR OVER THE YEARS



It was just a small request back then in 2002. Agathiyar in my Kaanda Nadi reading wanted me to contribute towards building temples and build one for him too. At the end of the reading Nadi nool Aasan Senthilkumar from Avinashi passed me a leaflet from Thaiveedu Thangarasan M.A. It stated that he (Thangarasan) wanted to build a temple at Kallar in the Nilgiri Hills of Tamilnadu. I felt obligated to donate an amount towards this cause.


After the Nadi reading everything was magical. Every single thing was moved by a mysterious hand. Never did I imagine that fast forward to 2005 I would meet the said Thaiveedu Thangarasan in Malaysia. Tavayogi explained to me what he was doing back in his ashram and invited me over. A month after he left for India, I arrived at the doorsteps to his ashram. It was my second trip to India. The first was in 2003, to carry out the remedies or parikaram stated by Agathiyar in the Nadi. 

I was given a teecha, an initiation in a breathing technique the night before I returned to Malaysia. This was my third teecha from Tavayogi.  

The first I received with my wife and several others when Tavayogi offered to initiate us into the Moola Mantra of Agathiyar, the very same day I met him. 

I was asked to receive the teecha again in the Nadi reading just days before Tavayogi returned to Malaysia. This was my second, where Tavayogi just touched my shoulders without uttering anything. 

I had no idea about theechas then; neither did I truly understand the significance of these initiations. I did not understand much of what was happening (suddenly) around me too; but I took the Siddhas instructions seriously and followed every single instruction from then on.

After 15 years when I look back at the path I have travelled I am amazed at all the wonderful things that had taken place and the wonderful people I have met. Agathiyar too has chosen to explain these events after several years.

It has been truly a magical journey and a mystical one too. 

Nadi Nool Aasan started me on the path of the Siddhas with prayers to them; Supramania Swami, my first guru whom I happen to meet in Tiruvannamalai on my maiden trip to India, showered me with blessings, taking me as his son; then came along Tavayogi; soon Agathiyar sent his children to my home to join in the prayers; my home took a new name, Agathiyar Vanam Malaysia (AVM); we collectively started engaging in doing charity; and Agathiyar sent masters and guru over to teach us further. 

All these happened when I started believing in the Siddhas and their Nadi. The Siddhas have guided me and all at AVM through the Nadi. Each devotee of his was given a specific task as his dharma to perform, usually a continuation of what he did in the past birth. 

I was instructed to perform rituals and prayers, something I failed to do properly in my past life as a priest. For this purpose he had me commision his statue - a replica of Agasthiyampalli Agathiyar - and made in Swamimalai. He instructed me that he would come on transit to my home before he is installed at the Jegathguru Sri Raghavendra Mrithiga Brindavanam in Ipoh. Mysteriously he changed his mind about going over to Ipoh but instead chose to remain in my home. Hence Agathiyar Vanam Malaysia slowly took shape with more and more devotees of Agathiyar dropping by. AVM Agathiyar has moved many a soul as can be seen from their testimonies. Many have gone home happy and convinced that Agathiyar would take care of their needs of the day. It gives us joy to see cheer build on their faces and happiness entering their lives. 

All is Erai's play, I soon realized. Agathiyar had carefully charted and manipulated every single move. Agathiyar reveals the reason for his statue to be made in Swamimalai. It was the will of Lord Muruga and Lobha Ma, he says. He wanted to stay permanently at AVM and tend to his devotees needs; hence he changed his decision to go to Ipoh. He brought deserving souls to AVM to soak in bliss and brought a greater understanding to them on their purpose in living. 

We at AVM never wished to gather devotees around us, but instead expected them to pick up a thing or two and start on their own devotion and prayers to the Siddhas in the confines and comfort of their homes. Rather than having to rush from work to join in on a prayers at the nearest Siddha centre on a Thursday, they could now head for home instead and work on their devotion to their hearts content. For this purpose, every devotee is given an opportunity to take part actively in the rituals at AVM. Just as in event I or my wife are not around our children can carry out the ritual, we expect AVM family members to come forth and take the lead in the absence of another. By giving opportunities to conduct these rituals, it would build confidence in them to start their own. AVM has also made available the hymns in praise of the Siddhas online. By bringing these rituals back to their homes, their families too would involve themselves in their home prayers. More people will receive the blessings of the Siddhas. 

Thence it was fulfilling to see AVM family members conduct these rituals in their homes in conjunction with AVM Agathiyar and Tavayogi's visit to Malaysia last year. Tavayogi was very happy to see for himself that the Siddha worship had entered every home of the AVM family. He was very happy to note that young men and women had taken the lead to bring the Siddha path to their families, relatives and friends. Agathiyar too is equally happy with his devotees as he had mentioned many times in the Nadi readings of devotees. 

The Siddhas aspire to make every worthy devotee of theirs a Siddha too. That is the greatness of the Siddhas.