Thursday 6 July 2017

ERAI'S MYSTICAL HAND 1

The guru disciple relationship of saints has always fascinated me. My very first introduction to this subject came through Paramahansa Yogananda's "Autobiography of a Yogi." Sekharan at my office passed me a copy just before he resigned from the civil service and left for Yogananda's Ashram in Ranchi, India to become a full time monk. The year was 1994.

This amazing book opened my eyes to a whole new world of discovery, miracles and mysticism. Yogananda's experience in meeting numerous saints, swamis and yogis brought me to a state of awe and admiration for these wise men. Until then I saw God in temples only. This book made me see God in man. 

Nine years forward, I was blessed to meet my very own guru Supramania Swami. Sitting at the feet of my master, I saw the world in a new perspective. He was not a preacher. He was an astrologer. His guru Yogi Ramsuratkumar had told him he would fair well in this science of predicting the future if taken up. He was a family man till his last days. He practised devotion, visited temples, and circumambulated the holy mountain Arunachala in Tiruvannamalai every full moon day without fail. The year I made my maiden pilgrimage to Tiruvannamalai was the year he missed Girivalam for the very first time. The year was 2003. 

A year before Agathiyar had mentioned in my very first Nadi reading that I would meet my guru. After two weeks in India I had given up on meeting my guru in India and consoled myself that that meeting might take place once I was back home in Malaysia or sometime in the future. But by some divine interception, I stepped into his home on the pretext of wanting to see my second daughter's horoscope. Never did I dream that he would turn out to be my guru. This guru disciple relationship lasted some five years, till 2007, when he passed away. But this relationship continued beyond the physical realm as I was soon to find out. 

My cellphone rang for a moment and stopped. As I picked it up I realized it was Supramania Swami's number. But his family had terminated his line after he passed away. How was this possible? When I finished relating this incident to my nephew who also knew Swami, some days later, there was a miss call while I was on the line. To my surprise again it was Swami's number. Puzzled I reconfirmed with Swami's son about the line and he assured me that it was terminated. I called the number several days later. It was now used by a businessman in Coimbatore. How do you explain this? Just as the Yogi came to his home in the middle of the night several months after his demise and handed him his painting before leaving, Supramania Swami appeared in the sukshma form or subtle form, announcing his arrival through a miracle at my home. Some months later Agathiyar in the Nadi confirms that this miracle did take place. 

Supramania Swami was concerned about building a temple for Lord Murugan, a forty year old desire that he had cherished. His desire was about to come to fruition through us in Malaysia, when he was stopped abruptly by a mystery hand. A stranger calls him over to the road across his kudil and questions his motive in building the temple? Swami dropped the idea. How do you explain this?

Tavayogi Thangarasan Adigal, my second guru, whom I met in Malaysia, asked us to come out of temple worship into the path of Gnana. Surprisingly he started on a venture to build a temple, for Agathiyar and successfully completed it last December. The temple cum ashram stands modestly in Kallar, India. How do you explain this?

Who can fathom or understand the workings of Erai?