Monday 24 July 2017

SIDDHA HEARTBEAT

When I re-posted by journey to India and my experiences on this blog, after Tavayogi asked me to revive posting and spreading the fame of the Siddhas, amazingly I received lots of support and encouragement besides material, documents, photos, videos and stuffs on the travels of fellow followers on the path. Many brought me relics, holy water, and prasad from the temples and pilgrimage spots they visited. Surendaran Selvaratnam for a change, knowing I was addicted to coffee and tea, used to buy me some, from the numerous countries he visited. We served these to visitors at AVM too. Soon I was slowly sipping the hot and wonderful coffee and tea, as I sat to write. 

The travels of AVM family members amazed me. I would record on video as my wife and I listened intently to the wonderful experiences they shared. Although I never left my home except for those few visits to India, I was provided with vivid stories of amazement and astonishing happenings from the many visitors to AVM.

You will not find any form of teaching or practice on these pages as I am not a teacher but a student. When I came into the path there was not much material available on the Siddhas; if at all there was, it was shrouded in mystery and kept under lock and safe and close to the hearts of those on the path. Believe me it was frustrating trying to get my hands on information and knowledge. So I decided that as I learn a thing or two, I shall share it on this blog with fellow seekers and followers. Hence the pages added on and the sharing from colleagues on the path has helped sustain this blog for exactly 4 years now, with 1,390 posts and 1,055,493 views todate. Thank you very much to all readers who have been faithful to this blog. Please continue to write in and share your experiences too. From the numerous mails complimenting Siddha Heartbeat, this blog I believe has reached far and many. We shall work together and walk together on this amazing path - the path of the Siddhas. Lets walk the walk and talk the talk.