Friday 17 November 2017

THE MOMENT OF REVELATION PART 1

The moment of revelation where the curtain was drawn back and I was shown the past, present and future came to me in the form of a Nadi reading back in 2002. It was an amazing moment; the dawn of knowledge in the mysterious and mystical ways of the Siddhas.

The numerous events that brought me to that moment are equally interesting and amazing.

Till that moment of my very first Nadi reading on 14 December 2002, I had no idea where I was heading to although being a public servant, I had a permanent job and source of income and a wonderful family and friends. Life was easy on me, I never actually went through hardship in life although we were the average family that made ends meet.

My father was a well to do businessman from Karaikudi, Tamilnadu. Then a turn of events took place in his life where during the war his life was spared. As he stepped out of the bank clutching to two bags of money, air-raid siren went off warning of an approaching enemy fighter plane. He immediately hit the ditch as many others did. The machine-gunner from the Japanese plane missed him by mere inches. He was spared. At that moment, the curtain of ignorance that life was permanent, was drawn aside and a revelation dawned on him that all the riches in this world could not buy him another additional moment of life. He began giving away all his property and riches. He cherished his life and took towards seeking solace, peace and harmony within.  There was a time when he spent some time in an ashram in India but the head of the ashram sent him back telling him to settle his responsibilities towards the family first. He never went back.

Back in Malaysia, he practically led a life of a hermit with very little needs though he was with the family till his end. His daily routine was to take a bath at 11am, pray and take a walk into town in the scorching heat of the afternoon. As age caught up, he did not venture out unless the children brought him out. He was hale and healthy, took care of his needs, particularly making his own coffee. He had his younger brother in Malaysia who would occasionally update him on the affairs in their family home back in India, after his many frequent visits.

My father passed away in 1991 peacefully at home. That day of passing was remarkable in many ways. As usual he took his bath but this time asked that my mother iron his shirt and vesti, something that he never asked for before. After lunch he sat to watch the Tamil matinee that was aired once a week on the local TV station. After the movie ended he surprisingly asked for coffee from my mother. When she came back with the hot coffee he was not at his chair in the living room. Instead he was sitting on the cold floor at another corner of the living room in padmasanam. He did not respond to my mother's call although his eyes were wide open with the pupils looking up towards his ajna chakra. My mother who had never seen him in this pose before began to pull at his legs that were crossed and feet placed on opposite thighs. He collapsed on her lap. He had departed the physical body that day. 

During my bachelor days I used to frequent temples daily, read a lot of spiritual books, and waking up in the predawn hours and sitting again at the moment of dusk to conduct prayers in my room for hours on end. I had good company too, elders who shared their knowledge on religion and spiritualism. We often debated on such matters. All these too had to come to an end, or was it only a momentary stop, which I came to find out in later years.

Lord Shiva in a dream told me to take a break as I was clouded and confused with too many questions and doubts that arised as a result of all the reading, association and happenings around me. The divine came at the right moment and halted my practices. He drew the curtain close at the right time. He saved me that day for otherwise I would have gone cuckoo. The year was 1988. At the same time I was transferred from Lumut to Kuala Lumpur. I got married a year later. We raised a child happily. I had stopped all forms of worship then.

When we had our second child, least did I know that I was soon to come to the path of the Siddhas with the coming of her, as was revealed only last year. My wife and I came because of her, to accommodate her needs, and I in return came into the path because of her. We had Agathiyar's grace in one of the many past births just by offering him fruits that we sold in the temple premises of Papanasam. The most compassionate father chose to reward us with this life, in a country he calls Sukra Bumi and Bhoga Naadu.

During my casual daily conversation with a colleague Muralitharan in 2002, he brought up the subject of the Nadi. This rekindled my meeting with Dr Krishnan, medical astrologer, Siddha medicine practitioner and Guru, in the 90's when I began to frequent him. I was introduced to him through another colleague Sethu who was a die-hard follower of astrology and its predictions. At a time when I had given up all hope on spiritualism, religion, custom, tradition, beliefs, faith and the sciences, the elders in my family kept calling me up if the other had told me anything. This puzzling chain of calls went on for some time with no one willing to tell me what was going on. I then presumed that they must have seen an astrologer and that my life was in danger. I told Sethu I would like to see Dr Krishnan and the next moment I was at his office. The moment he saw me he told me all was over. Phew! I survived (whatever it was that had threatened my life! Never did find out till now). Soon I began frequenting him for direction and advise. He was the first to bring up the subject of Siddhas and their Nadi, which I had not heard off till then. When I asked if there was a possibility his predictions would not materialize, he replied affirmatively and explained the circumstances where the predictions would not give results. He spoke about curses or saabam. When I asked him to look into my chart to see if I was cursed, he replied only the Siddhas and their Nadi could reveal this. The Dr drew back the curtain to reveal the existence of things beyond my understanding. I left it at that.

When Muralitharan brought up the subject of the Nadi, I was interested to see it then. He made a few calls and the next thing I knew was I was at Sivabalan's home reading the Nadi. Nadi Nool Aasan from Avinashi took my thumb print and brought out a few stacks of old palm leaves and placed them before me. Thence began a journey of intimate revelation, secrets and information only known to me where being revealed. Agathiyar began to reveal the secrets of birth and life too. Till late 2016, Agathiyar had blessed me with 52 readings. Lately he has been addressing the AVM family as a whole through readings for family members. Agathiyar has drawn back the curtain of ignorance and shown us a whole new understanding of life and its mysterious circumstances.